Why no text messaging?

I have never initiated a date by text, but once we know each other there is a lot of texting. I Texted an OKC girl who was in Texas about a potential problem and I was suprised when she called me back instead of texting.
On the few times I have ever used text messages when seeing a lady was usually when their ad says its cool to do so.
Text messaging takes 3x as long to transmit 1/3 as much information.
I like that the lady would rather hear me than text me. It is more personal than text. It is a romantic or seductive situation. That is the elution. In the past, they have asked me to text. I guess to see if I am real. So I do text, pm, & voice. But I only text if they have text me or ask me to text. They do have personal life to.
Every lady is different on what she likes. What is there to argue about? Read her ads for her requirements and then follow them...or don't and see someone else.
I agree CC.... Is this superthread worthy?
This one is getting close to it EA!!
Texting has its benefits, but also its draw backs! The part I don't comprehend is the 30-100 text in place of a 2 minute call! And when I tell someone "I'M DRIVING" and need to pull over to text... please call, yet they continue to text.. GAME OVER! The excuses I get are that they only have Google Texting and can’t make calls. Computer generated. A female that doesn’t have a cell phone? They don’t know how to *69? What ever! New rule.. I can’t call you, you won’t call me… See Ya! NOT INTERESTED!
Texting has its benefits, but also its draw backs! The part I don't comprehend is the 30-100 text in place of a 2 minute call! And when I tell someone "I'M DRIVING" and need to pull over to text... please call, yet they continue to text.. GAME OVER! The excuses I get are that they only have Google Texting and can’t make calls. Computer generated. A female that doesn’t have a cell phone? They don’t know how to *69? What ever! New rule.. I can’t call you, you won’t call me… See Ya! NOT INTERESTED!

NO YOUR NOT SEEING DOUBLE!
Merged both "No Texting" threads together
Dam I was wondering which one was going to win!
Dam I was wondering which one was going to win! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Its our first superthread!
Its our first superthread! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Take it easy CC, it's not all that super......maybe you should call it the first merged mediocorethread.
Its our first superthread! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Perhaps we could combine the Texting & Why No Black Hobbyist threads and close the dam things! Now that would be "Super"!
I dont accept texts because the first few days i did and all i got was time wasters who wanted to sext all day and never actually make an appointment. And then some of them got rude when I made them get to the point.

So now, no texts. Its better to hear someone anyway.