It's much worse than a teleprompter mistake. Trump and gang are truly stupid.

Nice try....I have to stop saying that. It wasn't a nice try. It is stupid.
By "ff's" reasoning, you are unreasonable.

Seems someone never knew the definition. Or even the word itself.
The word is what-aboutism or whataboutism.

Is that the fox news definition?

Here is the one given by dictionary.com

"noun
a conversational tactic in which a person responds to an argument or attack by changing the subject to focus on someone else’s misconduct, implying that all criticism is invalid because no one is completely blameless:
Excusing your mistakes with whataboutism is not the same as defending your record."

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/whataboutism

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Sorry, you would be the loser yet again. A valid comparison, since Obozo was the last person to hold that office. He would be what we educated call a baseline. I'll wait while you look that up......... Thus making a comparison to the idiot Obozo does not fall into your crying of what aboutism. Yet more desperate flailing from the drowning left.
Or the Miss (forbidden topic) pageant he once owned? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

why is that forbidden?
Possibly the reason for his early demise...
Possibly the reason for his early demise... Originally Posted by bb1961

doubtful... why would he say Miss "America" pagent is forbidden topic???
Sorry, you would be the loser yet again. A valid comparison, since Obozo was the last person to hold that office. He would be what we educated call a baseline. I'll wait while you look that up......... Thus making a comparison to the idiot Obozo does not fall into your crying of what aboutism. Yet more desperate flailing from the drowning left. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
It's notable that the dim-retards are all "whataboutism" when it serves their purpose. As gfejunkie noted in another thread, the dim-retards had to use Odumbo-era photos to advance their "what-about-these-cages" bullshit relating to border conditions while pretending Trump built them.