a Fellow Dallas Poster Has Y'all Figured Out

You're making a lot of incorrect assumptions. I don't see many "extreme right wing" views here. Maybe you're too far left to see the center. 9-10 hours a day...where do you get that? The only person that seems to live in their basement us YR. "angry, hate-filled" most the hatred is coming from the left. From the right I can clearly see frustration with idiots and defensiveness from constant leftie attacks. How sorry is your life that you had to find the post and then decide to share it. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I was just listening to one of the oldies stations today. Some group called
The Village People was playing a song called “In the Navy”. I instantly thought of you. I know how proud you are of your role in the military. Thank you for your service. So nice to have bands that are writing about you and your personal experiences. Salute Barleycorn
I'm not talking about a high post count. I'm referring to his description of right-wing posters in this Forum. how they spend all day in this section of ECCIE, and hurl insults, "Bwahahahaha", and the other shit. how pathetic that is. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAA
I was just listening to one of the oldies stations today. Some group called
The Village People was playing a song called “In the Navy”. I instantly thought of you. I know how proud you are of your role in the military. Thank you for your service. So nice to have bands that are writing about you and your personal experiences. Salute Barleycorn Originally Posted by themystic
And you’re the bright, shining example of what brings this forum down. I heard it on the radio.
I'm not talking about a high post count. I'm referring to his description of right-wing posters in this Forum. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think he depicted right wing posters pretty accurately, at least with the statement.

Daily, hourly and by the minute, they "own" the Dems and Libtards
BWWWAAAAAHA
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=81

he nailed it.. do you see yourselves remotely the same way? or do you think spending 9-10 hours a day here, spewing the same shit over and over, is cathartic? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

look on the bright side .. looks like your nemesis "I AM GROOT!" is trying to pick a fight with the staff.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2650837

if he gets banned somehow i don't think you'll be adding "Free GROOT!" to your avatar?

i also hear the Wanderer got lost in the Galleria and hasn't been seen since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCW0HviPEEY
And you’re the bright, shining example of what brings this forum down. I heard it on the radio. Originally Posted by bambino
Does someone need a hug? This isn’t a thread on you getting butthurt this is a thread about right wing loons crying like little bitches about everything.
Does someone need a hug? This isn’t a thread on you getting butthurt this is a thread about right wing loons crying like little bitches about everything. Originally Posted by themystic
You’re the one who’s bitching. I just exposed your BUTT Buddies!!! Chung the Tongue and YR and his Gold Finger. You opened up a can of worms didn’t you? But look, you are a textbook definition of a troll. You add nothing positive here. Congratulations . Grow up
You’re the one who’s bitching. I just exposed your BUTT Buddies!!! Chung the Tongue and YR and his Gold Finger. You opened up a can of worms didn’t you? But look, you are a textbook definition of a troll. You add nothing positive here. Congratulations . Grow up Originally Posted by bambino
Cry me a river Bambi. Typical scardy cat. LMAO. The world is so bad. People are so mean. Boo hoo hoo. Typical Trump fan with a victim mentality
Cry me a river Bambi. Typical scardy cat. LMAO. The world is so bad. People are so mean. Boo hoo hoo. Typical Trump fan with a victim mentality Originally Posted by themystic
No, you can’t hug me. You know you want to. You are a fool, tool and a troll. You hit the tri-fecta!!!! BTW, was it OEBs branch in your vine? I’m sure it was! You need something inside you. Those are your words. Weird shit.
No, you can’t hug me. You know you want to. You are a fool, tool and a troll. You hit the tri-fecta!!!! BTW, was it OEBs branch in your vine? I’m sure it was! You need something inside you. Those are your words. Weird shit. Originally Posted by bambino
LOL!!!! Typical phony Trump "Christian. My words? Weird shit?
LMAO!!!!!

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing."- Jesus of Nazareth
LOL!!!! Typical phony Trump "Christian. My words? Weird shit?
LMAO!!!!!

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing."- Jesus of Nazareth Originally Posted by themystic
I never said I was a Christian. Are you? If you are, your a hypocrite, because liberals aren’t Christians.
just dropping back in for a moment.. I see the same right-wing Kooks never stopped posting.. did y'all piss your pants, did you take a bathroom break?

Chung the tongue, huh? I see that since you were quoted. you are straight out of the 7th grade.. remember when in the 7th grade (you are still there, mentally), some kids talked about sex, were interested, and others giggled about sex, and thought it was icky? you are still in the icky camp. you spend all day on a Pussy Board, and still laugh about guys who ACTUALLY HAVE sex. you are a case of arrested development.
I never said I was a Christian. Are you? If you are, your a hypocrite, because liberals aren’t Christians. Originally Posted by bambino
You were crying a couple of weeks ago about how bad the world was and you couldn't take your grandkids-(future AOC Supporters)to some Catholic event that you went to as a little Bambi
just dropping back in for a moment.. I see the same right-wing Kooks never stopped posting.. did y'all piss your pants, did you take a bathroom break?

Chung the tongue, huh? I see that since you were quoted. you are straight out of the 7th grade.. remember when in the 7th grade (you are still there, mentally), some kids talked about sex, were interested, and others giggled about sex, and thought it was icky? you are still in the icky camp. you spend all day on a Pussy Board, and still laugh about guys who ACTUALLY HAVE sex. you are a case of arrested development. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung they are truly a pathetic bunch. Especially by themselves. Its hard to spot them because they hide in public
Chung they are truly a pathetic bunch. Especially by themselves. Its hard to spot them because they hide in public Originally Posted by themystic

well said! Moscow Mystic the troll.