My Dream For White Liberals

Trannies, Fags, Racism.. the only 3 continuous topics here. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Don't forget Trump...
So raping my sister is not as serious as a monkey pic??

Yeah gotcha double standard lib..

Ive always said.. Just let a lib talk! fucking pathetic moron Originally Posted by winn dixie
Nobody raped your sister, Winnsy. She was advertising a BNG special at 10USD. The queue was around the blocks, but you had to bring your own paper sack. Two, in fact. YEW!

You should be grateful, pussy! She made enough money to afford your Preparation HH, the best thing for dealing with arseholes. Like yous, big shooter!

see HOE that works, winnsy?
Comparing Obama to a monkey is very offensive to monkeys.
Comparing Obama to a monkey is very offensive to monkeys.
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
Big balls Turdsy, but I don’t thinks that’s politically acceptables. Even in the Great White South. Purtnear positive it isn’t appropriates anywhere on ECCIEs.

What about the rest of yous?

Oebsy?
Winnsy?
Whackoff?
Freddy?
Rexsy?
HedRot?
  • oeb11
  • 12-12-2019, 05:56 PM
Both are known for inappropriate posts.

Bookends - mirror-images- right and left sides of the circle meeting up at the other end.
Both are known for inappropriate posts.

Bookends - mirror-images- right and left sides of the circle meeting up at the other end. Originally Posted by oeb11
Bullshits oebsy! Your equivocations supports your buddy Turdsy. At least you had the smarts to expose yourself again.

Thank yous racist poster.
Bullshits oebsy! Your equivocations supports your buddy Turdsy. At least you had the smarts to expose yourself again.

Thank yous racist poster. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if you say so, Yssup Hoe
Big balls Turdsy, but I don’t thinks that’s politically acceptables. Even in the Great White South. Purtnear positive it isn’t appropriates anywhere on ECCIEs.

What about the rest of yous?

Oebsy?
Winnsy?
Whackoff?
Freddy?
Rexsy?
HedRot? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I think there is the need for a movement to take away the power of that word.

In the ghetto, Negroes use that word frequently in that same effort to minimize the impact while using the word so often it takes the edge off of the insult.

Maybe it is time we celebrate free speech and come together as Americans and not be insulted by that little, mean word.
I think there is the need for a movement to take away the power of that word.

In the ghetto, Negroes use that word frequently in that same effort to minimize the impact while using the word so often it takes the edge off of the insult.

Maybe it is time we celebrate free speech and come together as Americans and not be insulted by that little, mean word. Originally Posted by friendly fred
really? this is the best you got?

Turd regularly gets 5 or more "likes" in his posts. that suggests 5 or more guys share his core Racist beliefs. the Right-Wingers "like", and will never condemn his posts.. great group of people here.
^^^ right , means words and everybody is on the OUTRAGE bandwagon , someone once said "its easier to be Ignorant then intelligent ""
^^^ right , means words and everybody is on the OUTRAGE bandwagon , someone once said "its easier to be Ignorant then intelligent ""
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
seriously, rd.. I rarely understand anything you post. it's like you have 5 seconds to formulate a thought, and post, before your timer runs out.
Perhaps he’s trying to learns English...
really? this is the best you got?

Turd regularly gets 5 or more "likes" in his posts. that suggests 5 or more guys share his core Racist beliefs. the Right-Wingers "like", and will never condemn his posts.. great group of people here. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The overuse of the epithet "racist" is negatively impacting the effectiveness of that insult as well.

The problem for both the right and the left is that there are good people on both sides, and such a wide variance in individuals from every race means characterizations of white people as generally racist and black people as generally [insert negative connotation here] are not useful.

I like conservative black people far more than any white liberal.

Conservative black people are usually though not always smarter than liberal whites. Some liberal whites are very smart just emotionally wedded to wrong ideas that they think show them to be high minded. Nothing a good mugging or adverse affirmative action outcome couldn't cure overnight.

Liberal whites are writing the death sentence for Western culture, though some intentionally and knowingly are doing it. They want "the West" concept to die out. I would agree with them and the dream of all the races getting along but it is too profitable for the race hustlers of the left to abandon their perfidy.

The best long term outcome for civilization would be for white liberals to die off. I'm certain conservatives could maintain a working economy and republic without them, and not mistreat the African Americans.
  • oeb11
  • 12-13-2019, 09:12 AM
CT is happy to point out inappropriate posts of right wing posters, and castigate others for not posting against them as being supportive of those posts.

CT - don't project your opinions on others - you cannot read others minds.

also - i see no condemnation on your part of the nonsense posting of a number of DPST posters - YR among them.

Be consistent in One's condemnations.

That written _ I do agree we should have more cogent debate without the name-calling and scatology posts.

Folks like SR and Tiny - with whom i may disagree - but always respect their posting for content and relevance without offensiveness.