What are your top provider complaints?

Karen, putting down the truth
But you forgot to say my phone is not worthy Originally Posted by lilylivered
Your phone is not the issue.
Edit The Dr
#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

That’s a tough explanation to coworkers or family when returning from an appt.

I’ve had new clients ask if I have pets before coming. Personally, I think it’s a fair question. Some folks have allergies and some need to know if they’re leaving with cat or dog hair on their clothes. I don’t have any pets so I find it annoying when I leave friends or relatives that have animals and I’m covered in animal hair.

Having a safe, clean and smoke-free incall is high-priority to myself and clients. I don’t operate well in dust, dirt, filth or living in a disarray. I may be an extremist here.

I offer H2O to clients on their way out. It’s a nice gesture and it’s appreciated. Stock up at Tops when Poland Spring is $2.99.
Edit The Dr
#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

That’s a tough explanation to coworkers or family when returning from an appt.

I’ve had new clients ask if I have pets before coming. Personally, I think it’s a fair question. Some folks have allergies and some need to know if they’re leaving with cat or dog hair on their clothes. I don’t have any pets so I find it annoying when I leave friends or relatives that have animals and I’m covered in animal hair.

Having a safe, clean and smoke-free incall is high-priority to myself and clients. I don’t operate well in dust, dirt, filth or living in a disarray. I may be an extremist here.

I offer H2O to clients on their way out. It’s a nice gesture and it’s appreciated. Stock up at Tops when Poland Spring is $2.99. Originally Posted by Blondemafiany

Fine. The scent of smoke in any form. It’s still a tough explanation to coworkers or family after returning from an appt.
I'm sick of hookers waking me up at 3am

Looking for COCK pics!
I'm sick of hookers waking me up at 3am

Looking for COCK pics! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
making sure buying the right strap on ???
I am NOT

an ANIMAL
Did I miss anything?
Please tell me, so I can better serve you.

Xo Ms.Potassium Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
Move to Rochester and provide an "UPSCALE" in call

With or without *rugs
I had a provider ghost me after I met all of her screening plus she wanted a pic and an Uber. Never even got an explanation,no apology, nothing. You know who you are.
Mostly it’s been when I was on the road with an outcall to my room. Research isn’t easy in some areas where eccie community is moribund. Local “talent” knows I’m not likely to repeat, nor am I likely to raise a ruckus in my hotel room. I can post a bad review in a place where nobody reads them, so, lesson learned - more or less. If I got soft fast enough, I’d say “Piss on them” and then do so.
Your phone is not the issue. Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
You mean I have more than one issue : (
Scheduling an appointment, confirming that I am on my way, arriving at the agreed upon time only to read a text that reads..." Ok hun, I just need 10 minutes to get ready."
And when that is questioned the response is " Well don't you want me to look nice for you?"
It is called an" agreed upon time" for a reason.
Maybe make sure she specifies MSOG in her ad in the future? Do you guys communicate with your providers ahead of time? I generally have a fairly full conversation before I even meet the gent in person. Originally Posted by valkyra
Explicit talk prior to meeting a potential client is highly dangerous, as you could be conversing with leo, and therefore, have just incriminated yourself. While cracking down on SW is not a high priority for LEO anymore, I certainly don’t want to take the risk for myself. To each their own.
1) Terrible communication skills when scheduling, confirming and then arriving at the location.
2) CBJ only. If you don't offer BBBJ, then make this clear in your ad or website to avoid wasting yours and my time.
3) Same for MSOG.
4) No review policy. This tends to be a huge red flag that services provided will generally be subpar and that you are hiding something.
5) Initiating a text at an inappropriate time to make an appointment. Email is fine to let me know you are coming to my town, but text messages aren't always discreet.
1)
5) Initiating a text at an inappropriate time to make an appointment. Email is fine to let me know you are coming to my town, but text messages aren't always discreet. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
Wow! Personally, I would never reach out to a client to ask them to schedule an appt or to inform them that I’ll be out there way. Even when clients say, “let me know when you’re in town”, I always inform them that I do not initiate the conversation, for discretion reasons. If they want to see me, they know how to get ahold of me.
Girls who go ghost after email or a text conversation. Girls who make you wait when you get their location for like 10-15 mins. Girls who cancel or change appointments on a regular basis, but if you cancel on them once they act like you are the worst person in the world. They act like only their time is valuable and not yours lol