Never visited a studio and probably never will now

So how does the studio attract patrons while maintaining discretion? Asian parlors use the disguise of "massage" which allows them to operate somewhat overtly. Do these studios masquerade around as art galleries, photo shops, or dance studios? I would think they would get shut down pretty quickly if they were advertising prostitution Originally Posted by Pangolier
By using pimps/promoters. Like Bruce W or Ghostrider or Jayhawk and some others… one pimp has multiple handles… they all seating in this small APT.
Asian P is a pimp that lost his girls to other agencies.. he wears size 14 and 1/2 i saw them there when i visited Melanie. FACTS.

When the Amps closed there were some people that came out and made it known about the studios opening. i had no clue who was who or how they knew, Asian P was one of them until he lost his girls to the competition. He has multiple handles and is just waiting for a ban to use the other ones hes already created. He was in charge of Pink clubs dallas but he failed at it and it closed so he went to be a food truck pimp.