That giant gulping sound you hear is not from Fani

it's not overblown it actually took place. It was proven through emails, phone calls and testimony. The case in Georgia was a high profile case Trumps Lawyers were able to legally exploit it in Trump's favor. I view it like a Chess Game, Fani Willis was put in Check Mate. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Don’t forget that Fani and her fuck buddy used government money to live the high life.

This cunt might end up n jail. At last her fuck body can plead,…….”hey man, I just wanted to tap that ass”.
If Trump is guilty of a crime he would have been convicted and sentenced by now. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Bullshit, typically cases go 1 to 2 years before they are tried.
You mean like the DA sleeping with the Prosecutor. That kind of made up overblown scandal. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
it's not overblown it actually took place. It was proven through emails, phone calls and testimony. The case in Georgia was a high profile case Trumps Lawyers were able to legally exploit it in Trump's favor. I view it like a Chess Game, Fani Willis was put in Check Mate. Originally Posted by Levianon17
It wasn’t made up, but it is definitely overblown. You’re taking the actions of the DA, painting them in the worst possible way, seeing a conspiracy that doesn’t exist and ignoring everything else. This isn’t a big deal, you just want it to be.
Don’t forget that Fani and her fuck buddy used government money to live the high life.

This cunt might end up n jail. At last her fuck body can plead,…….”hey man, I just wanted to tap that ass”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If you think that Fani Willis is living the high life while being constantly under scrutiny and constantly under threat you’re delusional. Prosecuting Trump and his allies has brought out the craziest of the Trump faithful. She and her staff are having to do a difficult job under the worst kind of pressure. What does she get for her efforts, bullshit like this.
Bullshit, typically cases go 1 to 2 years before they are tried. Originally Posted by royamcr
They've been toying with Trump for Seven Years. He's not been convicted or tried.
If you think that Fani Willis is living the high life while being constantly under scrutiny and constantly under threat you’re delusional. Prosecuting Trump and his allies has brought out the craziest of the Trump faithful. She and her staff are having to do a difficult job under the worst kind of pressure. What does she get for her efforts, bullshit like this. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
She brought it upon herself. You don't intertwine your personal life with your professional life.
They've been toying with Trump for Seven Years. He's not been convicted or tried. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Convicted rapist and fraudster. So far.
Bullshit, typically cases go 1 to 2 years before they are tried. Originally Posted by royamcr
Presuming you mean if the next President does not pardon him.
If you think that Fani Willis is living the high life ... Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Gots her a mattress full of cash to cruise the seas and fly the friendly skies in style.
Where's Robin Leach when ya need him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzulGbpUt04
Convicted rapist and fraudster. So far. Originally Posted by royamcr
Trump hasn't been convicted of any major crime.
Neither has Hunter Biden.

We shall see once all the dust settles whether both end up felons...pardoned..or some other form of consequence finds them.

Georgia proceedings may take years before those cases are heard. By then how many of the Trump inner circle will be able to say they have not been convitcted?
Trump hasn't been convicted of any major crime. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Rape isn't a major crime. Got it.
Neither has Hunter Biden.... Originally Posted by DNinja69
Let us not scare the chill'ns here. Hunter may very well replace the other O'Biden on the Demonicrat ticket.
Rape isn't a major crime. Got it. Originally Posted by royamcr
Let us be perfectly clear here - Trump was convicted, along with the other 3 million people of NYC, whom could have been to the same store that E Jean Carol had been to in NYC some time in the past 23 years or so ago..

But I axe you; what in the holy F'ing hell that does have to do with Fani's phat assed fanny?!?