The Price of Eggs

They go shopping together Mr Gristle. I go grocery shopping with my wife since we got married Mr Gristle. That’s what normal couples do Mr Gristle. especially if you have kids. That’s a lot of heavy bags Mr Gristle. Any man worth his salt doesn’t want his wife loading up the SUV. It appears you don’t have any experience doing this.

You are the fraud here Mr Gristle, not Vance. Originally Posted by bambino

I see. You speak for all couples and couples with kids including JD. They all follow what you do, no deviation or they're not real couples.

What if their dozen eggs cost $2.99?

Ok. Show us the footage of then shopping together. We'll wait
Double
Ok. Show us the footage. We'll wait Originally Posted by HDGristle
You're the one who said "We know he doesn't go in to buy his own eggs..."

Burden of proof is on you!
You're the one who said "We know he doesn't go in to buy his own eggs..."

Burden of proof is on you! Originally Posted by lustylad
Well, I can't show you footage of something he doesn't do
Well, I can't show you footage of something he doesn't do Originally Posted by HDGristle
So you based your assertion on nothing, then. Tsk, tsk.
Well, I can't show you footage of something he doesn't do Originally Posted by HDGristle
My mistake Mr Gristle, I forgot to post this!!!
Vance and his wife shop like NORMAL couple do!!!!!!!!!

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...n/74481500007/

I’ll insert it to my other post. Mr Gristle continues to play checkers while myself and others are playing chess!!!

As always. Thanks for playing Mr Gristle!!!!!!
So you based your assertion on nothing, then. Tsk, tsk. Originally Posted by lustylad
I watched him try to order donuts. It was a horror show.

Even more awkward than his eggboozle

I’ll insert it to my other post. Mr Gristle continues to play checkers while myself and others are playing chess!!!

As always. Thanks for playing Mr Gristle!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

Oh my! Sure sounds like an out-of-touch guy lol!

"He was so kind to mention how our store was a part of his life," Adams wrote in the post. "I thought it may be something he says everywhere, but [they] clearly didn't need someone to guide them to the English section and foods from India."

"Everyone was able to see him shopping like everyone else," Adams added. "Doubt he'll have much time to do that in the next 4 months."
Vance and his wife shop like NORMAL couple do!!!!!!!!!

As always. Thanks for playing Mr Gristle!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Cute photo op
Oh my! Sure sounds like an out-of-touch guy lol!

"He was so kind to mention how our store was a part of his life," Adams wrote in the post. "I thought it may be something he says everywhere, but [they] clearly didn't need someone to guide them to the English section and foods from India." Originally Posted by lustylad
Mebbe Indian eggs are cheaper than American eggs!!!!!!!! The Vances knew exactly where they were!!!!!!
Cute photo op Originally Posted by HDGristle
No no no Mr Gristle. The employees said they didn’t need help navigating the store Mr Gristle. Just like my home Eagle and Costco, I know where I’m going. It’s obvious that you don’t go to large grocery stores. You don’t have a clue that eggs, bacon, beef have skyrocketed in price since 2020. If you have experience buying those items, you don’t need a Google search to tell you this.
I'm beginning to feel sorry for Gristle.

What will he do next? Attack Vance for saying each of his boys eats 14 eggs a day lol?

(Remember Salena's advice b4 responding.)
Them growing boys diet isn't for us to discuss
Them growing boys diet isn't for us to discuss Originally Posted by HDGristle
Why not? Doesn't it undercut his credibility on egg prices?
I'm beginning to feel sorry for Gristle.

What will he do next? Attack Vance for saying each of his boys eats 14 eggs a day lol?

(Remember Salena's advice b4 responding.) Originally Posted by lustylad
He actually started a poll on shopping habits!!!!!!!! That’ll be scientific!!!!!

But hey, even Trump knows how to shop!

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/267269

He didn’t get eggs. They’re getting expensive even for a billionaire!!! So he bought some popcorn. Interesting choice wouldn’t you say?????

BAHAHAHA