Experienced Greekers

Ok great because i have been jipped for 500 not too long ago on ebay for an iphone 4

oh no. Amazon is WAY better run than ebay. Very professional. Most of the stuff you order comes directly from Amazon, but if you like something an outside vendor is selling, you can order from them too. I have been using Amazon for a few years now and have never gotten jipped like I have on ebay. Originally Posted by Rockelle
i am pretty sure their will be a review about it

With this much build up, I am hoping you will tel us all about it Originally Posted by flyonwall
I went shopping for toys at a store near me yesterday and all the butt toys were HUGE.......... I quickly turned around and left Originally Posted by Super Head 713

LMAO I did the same thing SH.

I have been wanting to try for a while now, Actually I did with some one who was "small" so It didn't hurt that bad but it's the ones with the bigger package im worried about. But once its in... its all good from there. Now, I thank you for this post because there are great tips!! I just have to work myself up to stop being chicken and go for it!

Good luck SH let us know how it turns out.
I experienced my first GREEK experience yesterday and all I have to say is OMFG. It was a very painful experience, I probably should of experienced this with a more experienced person
I experienced my first GREEK experience yesterday and all I have to say is OMFG. It was a very painful experience, I probably should of experienced this with a more experienced person Originally Posted by Super Head 713
can you walk?
Not yesterday

can you walk? Originally Posted by carkido45
Ladies...here is another tip.

If you are going to try and take a cock in the K9 position...DO NOT let him push into you.

YOU...push back against Him! This way you have all the control over how slow and gentle the insertion is. Tell him to just BE STILL!! Once you feel the head slip in...STOP! Just sit there a moment and get used to the feeling.

Tell him to STAY STILL!!

Once you get past the initial sensations...very slowly push back further and let him slide inside you. Start fucking his cock...don't let him fuck you...YET!

You'll know when you can let him take over from there. Enjoy!