Zarah, your "silence" is VOLUMINOUS! It's okay. We will continue to be driven by the Mystery. I understand and, yes, I did dip to the other side to try and draw you out. It's okay. I'll be sure to get my vengeance BCD some day. And, yes, it will be oh so nice! Supreme Confidence!!! My DICK reMEMBAaaaas! Trust IT!
Oh shit, I didn't read back through the lines. WTF, EA, I request your assitance here...can you close this thread. The OP is not going to present new facts. Please do so as requested (your Evil twin)!
We will consider your request mijo

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration Originally Posted by mojojo213
Well what's done is done! Yea I happen to see the OP, thought it was quite rude, wasn't going to say anything about it because I knew there would be several people that would question her. Needless to say the people I thought that would say something did but she set herself up for it! So now it wouldn't be in her best interest to repost the OP. If anything, request for this thread to be Closed As Is!!
Leave it open. When people quit posting the thread will die a natural death.
Leave it open. When people quit posting the thread will die a natural death. Originally Posted by pyramider
Kill it please. Thanks
Leave it open. When people quit posting the thread will die a natural death. Originally Posted by pyramider
Agreed!
Moral of the story is if you don't have anything nice to say stick a cock in it.
Well what's done is done! Yea I happen to see the OP, thought it was quite rude, wasn't going to say anything about it because I knew there would be several people that would question her. Needless to say the people I thought that would say something did but she set herself up for it! So now it wouldn't be in her best interest to repost the OP. If anything, request for this thread to be Closed As Is!! Originally Posted by shorty
That's an interesting perspective. I asked for it to be closed but either way, I don't care much. More attention for the attention "heaux".
Moral of the story is if you don't have anything nice to say stick a cock in it. Originally Posted by Shayla
Agree. However, I believe I'm not the only one that needs that lesson.
I admitted in another page that it was a bit hypocritical of me because the guy telling me someone was talking about me was gossip. My conclusion: It's not something we can help and someone else put it so nicely - this hobby is the only thing most of us have in common .
Seriously... Without gossip a ton of us would have little to nothing to talk about. It's only a "big deal" when one is the subject of it.
Seriously... Without gossip a ton of us would have little to nothing to talk about. It's only a "big deal" when one is the subject of it. Originally Posted by Shayla
One is always the subject of it .

Anyways, I'm done here. There's nothing to discuss here anymore (well at least for me.) Enjoy!

Z
One is always the subject of it . Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Meant to be used in a personal context.
Moral of the story is if you don't have anything nice to say stick a cock in it. Originally Posted by Shayla
I knew I liked you for a good reason
Well what's done is done! Yea I happen to see the OP, thought it was quite rude Originally Posted by shorty
My impression of the OP was it had such an extreme egotistical edge to it that it made it's author look rather full of herself.I would imagine once she had a chance to look at what she wrote with a clear head she knew she had to have it taken down.
Gotta love passive/aggressive behavior.