Let's hear it from the gent's what your Girl on Girl Fantasy

Ok.....I am going to set this up............everybody in this thread check your PM
Mila & Amaya...Now that would be truly worth the price of admission!! Originally Posted by EastDago
RIGHT! Hhhmmm I'm wondering how soon I can make that happen
lol dang girl can I join yours its way better than mine lol
I will go first...My fantasy is a jar or peanut butter with Holly of Houston and Brooke wild!!!!

Alyssa Originally Posted by alyssa32
Please let me know. It will ASS Overdrive!!LOL
Any chance I can get you liquored enough to enjoy two other women? Originally Posted by cg00
Not likely
cilla
as a sub wouldn't you have to if told?
if my Master told me, until then i am still very much in control.
RIGHT! Hhhmmm I'm wondering how soon I can make that happen Originally Posted by AmayaMoore
Yes lets make this happen,hmmmm is right Amaya if he can handle all the ass we're bringing that sounds like alot of fun!!!
Ok.....I am going to set this up............everybody in this thread check your PM Originally Posted by dearhunter
Nothing
Nothing Originally Posted by Big Jake
It is already set up.........if you did not get a PM, it is because you were not invited...........there was so much of a response we had to draw the line somewhere..............let me check the list................damn the luck, Big Jake.........you were two names away from getting in.
Well fuck me with a baseball bat.
Well fuck me with a baseball bat. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Too bad you missed out. I think that's what a couple of the girls had in mind.
Boardman, if you can't learn to spell "thinck" correctly, I am going to have to take you off of the list.
Dammit, I'm dodgin' baseball bats here. Gimme a fucking break.

Do you TAKE bribes?
I'm game..Sounds like a challenge that I cannot resist!!