IN COLD BLOOD

LOLMAO @the tranny fluffer Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1
+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You still a receiver with your tranny friends, nancy boy?
LOLMAO @the tranny fluffer Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Still getting fluffed by your sister, Billy Bob?
Oops - it turns out that the killer is a racist black guy - he hates white people!!!!

"One of three teens charged in the 'thill kill' of an Australian college student in Oklahoma last week has previously posted racist tweets on his Twitter account, according to a report.
The Daily Caller reported that the tweets belonged to James Francis Edwards, 15. One tweet from his account reads, "90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM." Another post read, "Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!"
The Daily Caller's report noted that 'woods' is used as a derogatory term for white people."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22...#ixzz2chjwAdz8
He is at it again....

Oops - it turns out that the killer is a racist black guy - he hates white people!!!!

"One of three teens charged in the 'thill kill' of an Australian college student in Oklahoma last week has previously posted racist tweets on his Twitter account, according to a report.
The Daily Caller reported that the tweets belonged to James Francis Edwards, 15. One tweet from his account reads, "90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM." Another post read, "Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!"
The Daily Caller's report noted that 'woods' is used as a derogatory term for white people."

Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Attached Images File Type: png shitstir2.png (36.3 KB, 19 views)