Signed, sealed, delivered! Who else has a new health insurance policy?

• CJ7
  • 10-15-2013, 09:18 PM
What people need to realize is in order for the ACA to work it needs roughly 7 million young adults to enroll in order to make it financially solvent...... with 51000 applications received (mind you this is not enrolled because the government has not provided those numbers) it looks like tough sledding ahead because roll outs generally have higher numbers in the first few weeks. What with the boondoggle of over 642 million spent on a website thats effectiveness is dubious at best, this rollout has been a catastrophe. For the idiots who actually are calling for single payer.... please, when you need to wait 6 months for an appointment or even longer for a dental appointment please dont whine at that time. Having insurance does not guarantee getting care.... there is going to be a shortage of providers since there is a large number of doctors who will be taking early retirement instead of taking much lower payment structures, especially with medicare. Its been passed, I am vehemently against it, and now America will have its "chickens come home to roost" as Obama's buddy Rev. Wright so eloquently put it...... Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729

if you are as correct with the opinion you share as you are about the cost of the web site you are a lost cause ... 642 million eh ... sampling your samples while you watch Fox?
I'd have done the website for 500 mill... IJS!
  • CJ7
  • 10-15-2013, 09:27 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...t-634-million/ Originally Posted by CJ7
EVEN GLENN BECK SAYS ITS BULLSHIT!

DrugPusher, you're a stupid, lying sack of shit. Welcome to the party!
  • CJ7
  • 10-15-2013, 09:35 PM
EVEN GLENN BECK SAYS ITS BULLSHIT!

DrugPusher, you're a stupid, lying sack of shit. Welcome to the party! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

exactly
Welcome aboard, Pharma. Get used to the StupidStatists taking minor points out of a post and jumping all over it, simply to try to make themselves look smart while avoiding the ral issue altogether. The cost of the website was widely reported, yet appears to be inaccurate. So what? That is completely irrelevant to your point, which they deftly avoided. And do you know why they avoided it, Pharma? Yep, you got it. They got nothin'. Nothin' at all.

• CJ7
  • 10-15-2013, 09:55 PM
Welcome aboard, Pharma. Get used to the StupidStatists taking minor points out of a post and jumping all over it, simply to try to make themselves look smart while avoiding the ral issue altogether. The cost of the website was widely reported, yet appears to be inaccurate. So what? That is completely irrelevant to your point, which they deftly avoided. And do you know why they avoided it, Pharma? Yep, you got it. They got nothin'. Nothin' at all.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

a $540 million dollar mistake is MINOR ... don't tell me, you taught math too

"the ral issue too"

since you're so handy at correcting others in big red caps, why don't you take a swipe at your own ass..

here. I just handed it back to you
CBJ7, the government wastes more on toilet paper than that. Gawd your comprehension is failing fast. Now, before the cost was corrected, how much did you think the website cost?

Better yet. Address the other points in Pharma's post. If you dare. Chump.
  • CJ7
  • 10-15-2013, 10:10 PM
CBJ7, the government wastes more on toilet paper than that. Gawd your comprehension is failing fast. Now, before the cost was corrected, how much did you think the website cost?

Better yet. Address the other points in Pharma's post. If you dare. Chump. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I just edited my post with another point in the thread

the one on your damn HEAD
What people need to realize is in order for the ACA to work it needs roughly 7 million young adults to enroll in order to make it financially solvent...... with 51000 applications received (mind you this is not enrolled because the government has not provided those numbers) it looks like tough sledding ahead because roll outs generally have higher numbers in the first few weeks. What with the boondoggle of over 642 million spent on a website thats effectiveness is dubious at best, this rollout has been a catastrophe. For the idiots who actually are calling for single payer.... please, when you need to wait 6 months for an appointment or even longer for a dental appointment please dont whine at that time. Having insurance does not guarantee getting care.... there is going to be a shortage of providers since there is a large number of doctors who will be taking early retirement instead of taking much lower payment structures, especially with medicare. Its been passed, I am vehemently against it, and now America will have its "chickens come home to roost" as Obama's buddy Rev. Wright so eloquently put it...... Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729
Its been passed, I am vehemently against it, and now America will have its "chickens come home to roost" as Obama's buddy Rev. Wright so eloquently put it.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks, I like your style...You make Ozombie heads explode and I'm all about that.
Makes no sense, CBJ7. Quick, check the Obamatron before your time to edit runs out again! It might have something that sounds less stupid.

It's amazing to think that the Obamatron may have something that sounds less stupid than what you can come up with on your own, CBJ7, but let's face it. You aren't putting things together very well these days.
Beating the drum AGAINST something ... That's the Bitchita Whineman!
Way to go....I hear frontal lobotomies are free. Enjoy.
The money they spend on premiums now doesn't go into investments -- e.g., savings accounts or real property -- and accrue interest for their future use. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
From the Chicago Tribune 10/13/2013 page 17 section 1 for Cook County

The premium for a 27 year old non smoker before the subsidy is

Plan Name Deductible Premium
Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 (Blue Cross& Blue Shield) $6,000 $124.84

If this 27 year old makes less than $65,000 he will qualify for the subsidy,
which will lower the premium to around $90.00 per month which is affordable. If this person needs his appendix to come out he will be covered, instead of leaving the hospital with a $80,000 bill. When an uninsured person gets a procedure done in the emergency room and can't pay for it, who pays for this? The republicans will not answer the question. IBH you are from Chicago area right? I am sure you could verify the information. This 27 year old will have money left over to invest from his monthly budget, his premium will be just $90 per MONTH.
Pharmaguy, where are you getting these numbers from? 7 million young adults? I agree that because health insurance companies have to cover people with pre-existing conditions, there has to a fair amount of low risk polices written, but 7 million? According to the Congressional Budget Office, only 20 million Americans total will ever be on Obamacare, the other 280 million people will get their health insurance where they work. You have to remember that young adults under age 26 can stay on their parents policy. This 7 million number you have quoted can't be right.