Good work, Chica Chaser

Did you ask CC why Rock was banned ?

I did........................and I got his answer.

No speculation Whirlyfag. CC got multiple complaints on the spamming and banned him. He may or may not also have multiple handles, but he was gone either way.

Otherwise, why merge all those threads?

Spin away, Whirlagay. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Get your facts right girls..............that is you ExNy, Captain Crunch and Timmyboy..........

The Rock was banned for multiple handles !

Nothing to do with the number of posts ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Small victories.... you must be pleased as punch.... the way things have been going for you and your ilk lately getting bitch-slapped every time you turn around.

Who cares why he was banned? By the way, I don't recall saying one way or the other, in fact I said I didn't know, right?....I guess if Chica wants us all to know, he'll post up.
You are a fucking moron Cap Crunch;;;

You speculated that Rock was banned for multiple threads, when in fact it is multiple handles...............

Why are you such a fucking stupid loser ?

Admit you got it wrong Crunchie.

Go ahead, WhineAway (or "Whirlagay," I like that nickname too!), let it all out in this thread. Vent your spleen!

You'll do everyone a favor if you foam at the mouth incessantly in this thread rather than start a half-dozen or so new redundant ones on whatever topic gets you all hot and bothered today. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

You speculated that Rock was banned for multiple threads, when in fact it is multiple handles...............

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
WhineAway, did you not pay any attention to the rest of my earlier statement?

To wit:

...I think it's fair to assume that no one's tolerance for obnoxious behavior and board-spamming is unlimited. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
But if you're having so much fun here, keep it up! As I said, it's far better for you to vent your spleen in this forum than to annoy everyone by starting a whole bunch of redundant threads in your usual style.

And don't worry, we all know that you're a Triple Nine Society member!
LOL, you retards are nuts! Speculate all you want but we do not publicly discuss other members disciplinary actions and reasons behind them. I would afford any of you the same courtesy. But it was NOT for spamming the boards.
LOL, you retards are nuts! Speculate all you want but we do not publicly discuss other members disciplinary actions and reasons behind them. I would afford any of you the same courtesy. But it was NOT for spamming the boards. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
God Damn, your avatar is hot.
Since I'm in the mood, lets merge a few more threads
Since I'm in the mood, lets merge a few more threads Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Create a sticky for Stan Duplicitous and merge most of his threads: call it the "Hate A Cop Thread."
I say create a new "Obama The Failed Presidency" forum..........and leave the idiots on the outside looking in......

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Multiple handles girl genius?

Then those other handles will be banned too.

Can you name a single handle banned at the same time as the rock?
[B][SIZE=3]
Can you name a single handle banned at the same time as the rock? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
No he cannot. But no one else is privvy to what goes on behind the scenes either. I only mentioned the rock, you have no idea if any other disciplinary action may have been taken against someone else. Nor will you.
CaptainMidget and the scalawag who joined 2 days after him are really Benedict Arnold and John André...LOL
CaptainMidget and the scalawag who joined 2 days after him are really Benedict Arnold and John André...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is this another one of your great theories, hillbilly?

Like your other great theory about me and Doove being the same guy, but using different handles?