Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

If your referring to the acquittal of the fat lying bastard by the sycophants in the Senate. That group of racist, Russian sympathizers will have to vote and expose their loyalty to their party leader over their loyalty to Country. I believe the sycophants will be the ones facing the consequences of the election. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
. House to vote this week on impeachment inquiry procedures

The resolution is expected to affirm the ongoing investigation and establish procedures for public hearings, authorize the release of witness deposition transcripts and outline the process for transferring evidence to the House Judiciary Committee, which would be tasked with drafting and approving articles of impeachment.

Looks like open hearings and Articles of Impeachment are coming

Merry Impeachment, the greatest impeachment of all time
White House Ukraine expert to testify he reported concerns about Trump-Zelensky call

I was concerned by the call. I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government's support of Ukraine," Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman plans to tell lawmakers, according to his opening statement. "I realized that if Ukraine pursued an investigation into the Bidens and Burisma, it would likely be interpreted as a partisan play which would undoubtedly result in Ukraine losing the bipartisan support it has thus far maintained."
"This would all undermine U.S. national security. Following the call, I again reported my concerns to NSC's lead counsel."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/28/polit...ony/index.html

Pence and his staff have some explaining to do, but that can wait until the fat lying bastards impeachment is closed.
White House Ukraine expert to testify he reported concerns about Trump-Zelensky call

I was concerned by the call. I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government's support of Ukraine," Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman plans to tell lawmakers, according to his opening statement. "I realized that if Ukraine pursued an investigation into the Bidens and Burisma, it would likely be interpreted as a partisan play which would undoubtedly result in Ukraine losing the bipartisan support it has thus far maintained."
"This would all undermine U.S. national security. Following the call, I again reported my concerns to NSC's lead counsel."

Pence and his staff have some explaining to do, but that can wait until the fat lying bastards impeachment is closed.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Then again he may be prepared to shove his report up Barr’s ass and get it well prepared for his stay at a federal prison.

How’s that FISA report going, is it ever going to be released
Then again he may be prepared to shove his report up Barr’s ass and get it well prepared for his stay at a federal prison.

How’s that FISA report going, is it ever going to be released Originally Posted by Jaxson66

it's now a criminal investigation, all across the nation, leading to the indictment of the criminal Obama administration.

BAHHAHHHHAAAAA
  • Tiny
  • 10-28-2019, 08:44 PM

Pence and his staff have some explaining to do, but that can wait until the fat lying bastards impeachment is closed. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
We've already got the transcript of the second conversation between Presidents Trump and Zelensky. The only thing new likely to come out of Vindman's testimony is about this, which is taken from his opening statement,

On July 10, 2019, Oleksandr Danylyuk, the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council for Ukraine, visited Washington, D.C. for a meeting with National Security Advisor Bolton. Ambassadors Volker and Sondland also attended, along with Energy Secretary Rick Perry.

The meeting proceeded well until the Ukrainians broached the subject of a meeting between the two presidents. The Ukrainians saw this meeting as critically important in order to solidify the support of their most important international partner. Amb. Sondland started to speak about Ukraine delivering specific investigations in order to secure the meeting with the President, at which time Ambassador Bolton cut the meeting short.

Following this meeting, there was a scheduled debriefing during which Amb. Sondland emphasized the importance that Ukraine deliver the investigations into the 2016 election, the Bidens, and Burisma. I stated to Amb. Sondland that his statements were inappropriate, that the request to investigate Biden and his son had nothing to do with national security, and that such investigations were not something the NSC was going to get involved in or push. Dr. Hill then entered the room and asserted to Amb. Sondland that his statements were inappropriate.

Sondland supposedly has already admitted in testimony that he and his cohorts were representing to Ukraine that investigating Burisma and/or the Biden's was a quid pro quo for a face-to-face meeting with Trump. So this isn't breaking any new ground.

If there's something out there like the "smoking gun tape" that resulted in Nixon leaving office, it probably doesn't have anything to do with Vindman. The testimony to pay attention to this week is from Tim Morrison, a National Security Council staffer. Based on testimony of William Taylor (interim ambassador to Ukraine), Morrison MAY have been on calls between Trump and Sondland where Trump conveyed to Sondland that investigating Burisma and/or the Bidens was necessary if Ukraine was going to continue receiving U.S. military aid. Still, if there's no tape, it will come down to a "he said she said", with Trump and Sondland on one side and Morrison on the other.

Taylor wasn't clear in his opening statement as to whether Morrison was actually on the calls or whether he was repeating to Taylor what Sondland told him.

In any event, look for possible fireworks this week from Morrison, but it probably won't change the outcome -- the House will vote for impeachment and the Senate won't remove Trump from office.

How’s that FISA report going, is it ever going to be released
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
It's your ilk that will need the butt salve.

Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who is a veteran of the Iraq War and expected to testify Tuesday as part of the House impeachment inquiry, listened in on the July 25 phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy.

Vindman says he believed if Ukraine pursued an investigation into the energy company where Biden's son sat on the board, Ukraine would lose bipartisan support — and the investigation would "undermine all U.S. national security," according to a copy of the opening statement obtained by NPR. "I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government's support of Ukraine," Vindman states.

Vindman will be the first White House official to testify who was on the July 25 call.
Drama!
Drama! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

is Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman aware that we have a treaty with Ukraine to cooperate in criminal investigations especially corruption?

DRAMA!
is Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman aware that we have a treaty with Ukraine to cooperate in criminal investigations especially corruption?

DRAMA! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

yeah... why is everyone ignoring that inconvenient fact of a anti-corruption treaty with Ukraine...
yeah... why is everyone ignoring that inconvenient fact of a anti-corruption treaty with Ukraine... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

because it means Trump was within his powers as President to invoke it regardless if Biden happens to be a Democratic candidate this election cycle. unless of course the Democrats thinck they are above the law??

because it means the Democrats are concocting an impeachment to bolster their chances in the 2020 election?

which means the Democrats are losers.

BAHHAHAAA
. House to vote this week on impeachment inquiry procedures

Looks like open hearings and Articles of Impeachment are coming Originally Posted by Jaxson66
So you actually read the headline. You a gud sheep, yes you are. Now, on to reading comprehension.

From Piglosi's web: "Directing certain committees to continue their ongoing investigations as part of the existing House of Representatives inquiry"

From Sundance:

Speaker Pelosi is holding a vote, a resolution, to affirm her previous declaration of a House “inquiry”. The resolution is currently being written by Lawfare. Pelosi is not delivering a House “Resolution on Impeachment” for a vote, because if she did hold a vote on an impeachment resolution, the minority and the Executive branch would gain rights therein.

This is a House vote to show support for Pelosi’s previous unilateral decree. Right now the rules committee is adding language to the resolution that will provide additional one-sided support for a completely partisan process: “and for other purposes”. Pelosi is careful to say “this is not an impeachment resolution”

In essence, she is holding a vote on whether she is holding a fake inquiry. So sad, no force of law for those pesky subpoenas still. Just a bunch of "Ghee please be nice and come to our basement party, but only if you received an invitation"
So you actually read the headline. You a gud sheep, yes you are. Now, on to reading comprehension.

From Piglosi's web: "Directing certain committees to continue their ongoing investigations as part of the existing House of Representatives inquiry"

From Sundance:

Speaker Pelosi is holding a vote, a resolution, to affirm her previous declaration of a House “inquiry”. The resolution is currently being written by Lawfare. Pelosi is not delivering a House “Resolution on Impeachment” for a vote, because if she did hold a vote on an impeachment resolution, the minority and the Executive branch would gain rights therein.

This is a House vote to show support for Pelosi’s previous unilateral decree. Right now the rules committee is adding language to the resolution that will provide additional one-sided support for a completely partisan process: “and for other purposes”. Pelosi is careful to say “this is not an impeachment resolution”

In essence, she is holding a vote on whether she is holding a fake inquiry. So sad, no force of law for those pesky subpoenas still. Just a bunch of "Ghee please be nice and come to our basement party, but only if you received an invitation" Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Oh, I think he was well aware of the bullshit he was posting. It's rare that he doesn't embed a link to the next big gotcha, but this time I noticed right off a link was missing.

Very telling. Telling indeed.
So NOW its a inquiry (investigation) for a investigation into a investigation of impeachment --I hope they used the cone of silence
That right there is why 4 more years IDIOCY/HYPOCRISY all at once