Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

just wait till he gets the floor tomorrow during his final argument Originally Posted by CJ7
Geez, I hope not. He's playing 10 seconds of the video, stops it, and then making an angry smartass comment and dances around the courtroom and saying literally "lala, la, la, la". Rinse and repeat.

I don't know, it doesn't come across to me as effective, but maybe O'Mara will do the exact same thing?
Geez, I hope not. He's playing 10 seconds of the video, stops it, and then making an angry smartass comment and dances around the courtroom and saying literally "lala, la, la, la". Rinse and repeat.

I don't know, it doesn't come across to me as effective, but maybe O'Mara will do the exact same thing? Originally Posted by nwarounder
O'Mara will employ Schumaker's digitally created animation sequence to summarize and portray Zimmerman's version of events. It should be interesting; as well as influential. Schumaker testified that in boots and hoody the figure depicting Martin is 6'2". That, in combination with Martin's fashionably baggy clothes, makes the Martin avatar look significantly "bigger" than the 5'8" Zimmerman avatar.
  • CJ7
  • 07-11-2013, 02:09 PM
by now the jury pretty much knows which way they're leaning, courtroom antics may not matter
by now the jury pretty much knows which way they're leaning, courtroom antics may not matter Originally Posted by CJ7
I know, the only thing missing in this case is us getting to see the jury's faces.
  • CJ7
  • 07-11-2013, 02:17 PM
O'Mara will employ Schumaker's digital created animation sequence to summarize and portray Zimmerman's version of events. It should be interesting; as well as influential.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

an animated sequence of the defendants VERSION ... given the other versions the defendant has offered, Im not sure who will be influenced, maybe a chair or a table ..

he's running away, these assholes always get away ... no wait hes approaching my truck ..no wait he jumped out of the bushes that weren't there ... and so on

versions
  • CJ7
  • 07-11-2013, 02:23 PM
I know, the only thing missing in this case is us getting to see the jury's faces. Originally Posted by nwarounder
wont happen on TV during the trial

after the hand down the verdict Im sure there will be mass media coverage questioning the jury ...
an animated sequence of the defendants VERSION ... given the other versions the defendant has offered, Im not sure who will be influenced, maybe a chair or a table ..

he's running away, these assholes always get away ... no wait hes approaching my truck ..no wait he jumped out of the bushes that weren't there ... and so on

versions Originally Posted by CJ7
The defendant's version is more credible than the prosecution's version, CBJ7.

And what about the prosecution's "versions", CBJ7? The prosecution started off its case by having Martin on the bottom and being the victim of a "ground and pound". Yesterday, the prosecutor made his presentation conceding that it was Zimmerman who was the victim of a "ground and pound." Last week they claimed their "version" justified a 2nd murder charge, and today they were grasping at straws proffering a "version" that justified "child abuse" conviction. Laughable!!!
  • CJ7
  • 07-11-2013, 04:12 PM
not allowed

next
not allowed

next Originally Posted by CJ7
"Judge Nelson ruled that while the animation cannot be introduced into evidence, it can be used as a demonstrative tool by the defense during its concluding arguments."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/10/ju...#ixzz2YmMdm3Jb
daily collar!
WOOF!
  • CJ7
  • 07-11-2013, 06:38 PM
"Judge Nelson ruled that while the animation cannot be introduced into evidence, it can be used as a demonstrative tool by the defense during its concluding arguments."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/10/ju...#ixzz2YmMdm3Jb Originally Posted by I B Hankering
=

not allowed ... murder 3 (child abuse)

key word about animation ... argument,

ask a lawyer and have them explain it to you
=

key word about animation ... argument,

ask a lawyer and have them explain it to you Originally Posted by CJ7
No lawyer is needed, CBJ7, that's exactly what was posted at:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053...&postcount=587
But what if that lawyer is dipped in SHIT, Corpy?

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/10/ju...#ixzz2YmMdm3Jb Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Cartoons for the defense of a cartoon.
Cartoons for the defense of a cartoon. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Kind of like the prosecution using a dummy to explain the actions of a dummy.