ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

Some (like Dr J) contribute to our hobby community in ways other than having a strong presence on this site. Originally Posted by Charno3
#Parade
#The App
#The Ark
#Gifs

I have seen a lot more girls that I haven’t reviewed and have just because I don’t want to Originally Posted by mississippi
True colors eventually show through....

I don’t want to deal with assholes. Originally Posted by mississippi
Im at schallers . How do i get back to l.d.r
Im at schallers . How do i get back to l.d.r Originally Posted by annie@christophers
witch Schaller's

if one near the lake, drive east mmmmm that would be left
Im at schallers . How do i get back to l.d.r Originally Posted by annie@christophers
walk around Jefferson ave , frost and champlain st

and ask the locals im sure they can point you in the rigt direction
Syracuse blows
Gave client list to pimp xy
PM with the daily double.....

it be a names fer ...a jimmie yer ...plastic man ...dones cames ...ups withs ans the ...funnel dids appropriate ...it Originally Posted by Plastic Man
...everyone loves the number ...one ...influencer ...plastic man! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
it appears as though she has a nipple coming out of her forehead above her left eye.

Needless to say I passed. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
fuckin tbear....
because aboves ...all else yer ...plastic man ...done loves his flock a jimmies fer the ...love a ...jesus buildin honest ...abes log cabin do nots clicks ...ons that link! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
beautiful ...words

does it be true that ...if yer fuckin a funnel an she done ...sees a ghost er skeleton an ...dies a fright er cunt can ...clam up shuts an trap yer ...penis an then it done gots ta be cut ...off ta get yerself free Originally Posted by Plastic Man
the true season a miracles

what be the difference between a hefty bag full a dog shits an ...a hefty bag full a ...whore

...whens ya throws the ...hefty bag full a dog ...shits in the dumpster yer neighbors ...be happy an when ya throws the hefty ...bag full a whore in ...the dumpster yer neighbors still be happy buts ...ya done ...gonna go ta prison

Originally Posted by Plastic Man

And....I can make my dick bigger with just one hand! THAT'S talent.....

. Originally Posted by rooster
because aboves ...all else yer ...plastic man ...done loves his flock a jimmies fer the ...love a ...jesus buildin honest ...abes log cabin do nots clicks ...ons that link! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
fuckin OCD.....

Long ago a newbie carpenter was engaged
but she got knocked up by another
he stayed with her anyways
the baby became a KING Originally Posted by offshoredrilling