Daughter of Random Thoughts

It's been fun, but I'm leaving, the ladies quit posting and for good reason, the same reason I am stopping...its not worth risking losing job and family, I've enjoyed my time here, I hope I have left it better than when I joined, lots of good people trying to get through this thing we call life, live positive, put a smile on someone's face, you will feel better for it, I apologize to those that I have offended and hope those that I have made smile can pass it along, take care and see you on the other side...johnsson... Originally Posted by Johnsson
Dang Johnsson, sorry to see you go. This place won’t be the same without you! You’ll be missed.
Someone deserves an atta boy 👏👏👏
If your mailbox is full, do you still get the infraction violation messaged to you?

A question for the philosophers.
You could always post a revealing pic and find out, LOL
For the love of God please don't post a revealing pic of yourself
You could always post a revealing pic and find out, LOL Originally Posted by Rockydoc
For the love of God please don't post a revealing pic of yourself Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Right now, the only thing I could reveal is my metals.

For the love of God please don't post a revealing pic of yourself Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Ditto! LOL
Right now, the only thing I could reveal is my metals. Originally Posted by Exchequer
BTW, I got a new one today for showing restraint....

BTW, I got a new one today for showing restraint....

Originally Posted by Exchequer
You may receive a metal for restraint , but you don’t get a spelling bee medal
I’m with the boys don’t post a revealing pic of yourself only the hot ladies
Have we lost integrity on here lol
  • Sandy
  • 04-05-2022, 11:54 AM
The only integrity here is from Tedrity Farms.
And if you don't get it, it is from South Park.
Have we lost integrity on here lol Originally Posted by Baconman
LMAO , there's some people that would not know the meaning of integrity if it reached out and slapped them in the face
The only integrity here is from Tedrity Farms.
And if you don't get it, it is from South Park. Originally Posted by Sandy
And funny as hell as it roasts the Woke and Anti-Vaxers. I don't have Alexa but was wondering if anyone that does and watched the movie/series on COVID, did Alexa queue up and answer?
Have we lost integrity on here lol Originally Posted by Baconman
To an extent.

Some are embarrassed when there are honest comments made of an event or person and they or the other vested parties quickly get offended rather than being rational adults.

Some are purposely (so it appears) to try and cause a state of events to intentionally cause conflict.

It's like we have reverted back to our Jr. High days

-A
  • Sandy
  • 04-07-2022, 09:25 AM
And like that, the board got quit.