Enough is Enough

Unlike Mr. Shot His Wad Too Early, I have read the dictionary...twice...and nowhere does it define my actions here as bullying...

Try again...and this time, don't dribble it...shoot it...
It took forever to rub that one out Originally Posted by dearhunter
Sorry, I don't cum here every day. With my hands not able to grip, they always take forever.

I actually gave him an answer to his question as simplistically as I could, using a word synonymous with bullies. It either went over his head, he couldn't comprehend it, or, God forbid, he ignored it cause he wanted someone to continue playing his childish game so he could feel in control.

How many believe it was the latter?
Still waiting on a point here...
Sorry, I don't cum here every day. With my hands not able to grip, they always take forever......... Originally Posted by surcher
That is what the hooktards are for.........just make sure you hide your keys.........ijs
Sorry, I don't cum here every day. With my hands not able to grip, they always take forever.

I actually gave him an answer to his question as simplistically as I could, using a word synonymous with bullies. It either went over his head, he couldn't comprehend it, or, God forbid, he ignored it cause he wanted someone to continue playing his childish game so he could feel in control.

How many believe it was the latter? Originally Posted by surcher
Surcher, just ignore him. He can define and interpret the definition of bully to suit his needs and nothing you can do about it.

But, relish in this thought: Here's a perfect analogy. Ted Cruz thinks he's being a brilliant politician while the rest of the world sees him as a self-promoting idiot. He's the Ted Cruz of the Board.
Like Ted Cruz, Wakeup is laughing all the way to the banck.......ijs
He's the Ted Cruz of the Board. Originally Posted by Licketyslit
Ay Carumba! Wakeup es Cubano!!!

Old Dingus
Like Ted Cruz, Wakeup is laughing all the way to the banck.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
You mean you can deposit ataboys from retards in an account?
He's not interested in enlightenment. He's interested in attention. Put him on ignore, or prepare to go back and forth with him forever.

That's just fucking hilarious! You want me to help you understand what so many in this thread have already attempted? Wake up! Your comprehension skills need help. Originally Posted by surcher
nothing is going to change, I have been on these boards for 14 years and if anything its worse than it was... either get over it or move along...
DH...shhh...don't tell them how the game is played...I'm having too much fun...
Still waiting on a point here... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
The point is you've simply become a joke, a caricature. People aren't laughing with you, they're laughing at you.

He's not interested in enlightenment. He's interested in attention. Put him on ignore, or prepare to go back and forth with him forever. Originally Posted by blowpop
I let him validate everything I said. No need to continue. Not only has he become a joke, but he's a predictable one.
So are you going to arrive at a point sometimes soon? How EXACTLY am I a bully surcher?
Circular conversation...
Circular conversation... Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Yes it is. Peaches is playing at semantics. Surcher's trying to be real and a nice guy. Bottom line if it looks like a duck, acts like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck. Just ask that guy that when duck hunting with Chaney or Supreme Court Justice Stewart. It's a retarted conversation with someone just wanting attention. Carry on or don't......................... ......I made it back to Peaches' mental masturbation by a link.