The Keapernic of female soccer

As long as I keep whipping your ass is all that matters to me
Originally Posted by Little Monster

if you thinck .. er say so ...
As long as I keep whipping your ass is all that matters to me
Then you're a true ankle-bracelet loser as that that never has and ain't ever going to happen.
Then you're a true ankle-bracelet loser as that that never has and ain't ever going to happen. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Petty name calling is one of the clearest signs of defeat. You really do make this way too easy. As long as I continue to whip your ass and put you in your place, that's all that really matters.
Petty name calling is one of the clearest signs of defeat. You really do make this way too easy. As long as I continue to whip your ass and put you in your place, that's all that really matters.
The clearest sign of a loser would be the loser clown wearing the ankle bracelet.
The clearest sign of a loser would be the loser clown wearing the ankle bracelet. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is this all you got?? How does defeat taste????

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA

Who a Keapernic? Ikeapernic
Who a Keapernic? Ikeapernic Originally Posted by matchingmole
English much?
Is this all you got?? How does defeat taste????

"Defeat" looks good on you; it accessorizes your ankle bracelet.
"Defeat" looks good on you; it accessorizes your ankle bracelet. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ankle bracelet??? What ankle bracelet??? You really don't handle defeat very well do you?? Keep trying, pathetic one!!

Keapernic?

Ankle bracelet??? What ankle bracelet??? You really don't handle defeat very well do you?? Keep trying, pathetic one!!

Your "defeat" were below de-bracelet on your ankle. Your anklet bracelet looked like a big "0" which is the sum total of your IQ; thus, earning you an ankle bracelet award.
Your "defeat" were below de-bracelet on your ankle. Your anklet bracelet looked like a big "0" which is the sum total of your IQ; thus, earning you an ankle bracelet award. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep posting like a defeated retard, it's all you know.
Keep posting like a defeated retard, it's all you know. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Your "defeat" were below de-bracelet on your ankle. Your anklet bracelet looked like a big "0" which is the sum total of your IQ; thus, earning you an ankle bracelet award.
Your "defeat" were below de-bracelet on your ankle. Your anklet bracelet looked like a big "0" which is the sum total of your IQ; thus, earning you an ankle bracelet award. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sure hope I don't get banned for outing you...

Sure hope I don't get banned for outing you...
Retards do retarded stupid shit, get arrested and have to wear ankle bracelets -- the 'retard' would be YOU!