The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

Latest playoff picture

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...nch-top-seeds/

With the Eagles losing, the Cowgirls control the NFC East and their own destiny for Wild Card

They play the 4-12 Washington Commanders this Sunday on the road. Better not lose!!

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2024...eding-division
To me Detroit has always been a losing team for as long as I have been watching football the past 45 years Originally Posted by CG2014

try growing up with the Aints

With the Eagles losing, the Cowgirls control the NFC East and their own destiny for Wild Card

They play the 4-12 Washington Commanders this Sunday on the road. Better not lose!! Originally Posted by CG2014

i looked at my crystal ball and the CowGurls play that day, Sorry i hope i am wrong.
End of 3rd quarter Cowboys 35 and commanders 10. Giants 24 and Eagles 3. I didn't expect that.
Cowboys will be # 2 seed.
Cowboys vs Packers. Some history there. Should be a good game.
Sadly didnt leave this game fully healthy. Hopefully Gilly is ok. Left the game with a shoulder injury and didnt come back. Hope that was more precautionary than anything.
Playoff schedule

If Buffalo loses against Miami, they return to Miami on Sunday and Steelers go to Kansas City on Saturday.

If Buffalo wins, they will host the Steelers on Sunday and Miami goes to Kansas City on Saturday.

Extremely cold weather including snow and ice is expected in Kansas City and Buffalo next weekend..

Cowboys and Packers history:

Packers leads in the regular season and they are tied in post season.

Currently:

Packers have a good run game and Cowboys have a poor defense against the run.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy...ackers_rivalry
Damn! Did not expect the Bills to pull off a win in Miami.

They win the AFC East for the 4th consecutive season.

It's refreshing to see New England not making the playoffs!

So Buffalo hosts the Steelers on Sunday and the Dolphins travel to ice cold Kansas City on Saturday .

Light snow and freezing wintry mix predicted for most of the week in Kansas City Missouri.

50% chance of snow on Friday with highs in the 26 and lows in the 11.

Saturday game day weather is high of 13 and low of -8.

Dolphins don't have a chance in that ice cold weather.
Super Wild Card Weekend

Saturday, Jan. 13

AFC: 4:30 p.m. (ET) (5) Cleveland Browns at (4) Houston Texans (NBC)

AFC: 8 p.m. (ET) (6) Miami Dolphins at (3) Kansas City Chiefs (Peacock)

Sunday, Jan. 14

AFC: 1:00 p.m. (ET) (7) Pittsburgh Steelers at (2) Buffalo Bills (CBS)

NFC: 4:30 p.m. (ET) (7) Green Bay Packers at (2) Dallas Cowboys (2) (FOX)

NFC: 8 p.m. (ET) (6) Los Angeles Rams at (3) Detroit Lions (NBC)

Monday, Jan. 15

NFC: 8:15 p.m. (ET) (5) Philadelphia Eagles at (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (ESPN/ABC)
The last time the Cowgirls and Packers met in the playoffs was in the 2016 NFC Divisional game: Packers won in a thriller game.

Won't let me embed the video to play here in this reply post because it contains NFL property. (EYESROLL!!)

Direct link to watch on YouTube.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LlCtyBtqfW4
1st round predictions

Nfc

Cowboys
Rams
Bucs

Afc

Bills
Browns
Dolphins
I can’t get as excited about most of these matchups as I usually do on wildcard weekend. DAL-GB and HOU-CLE are the only two that get my blood pumping, although I hope that all of them are as good as they usually are at this stage of the playoffs.
I'm excited about Rams-Lions just for the drama of local boy Matt Stafford returning to the city where he spent so many frustrated years
Good point, and Dan Campbell is likely to make some wild-ass calls at various times throughout the game.
When I think about the lions, I get a little angry that they had (at different times ofc) maybe the greatest running back in NFL history in Barry Sanders and one of the great QB-WR duos in Stafford and Calvin Johnson, and both times failed to build a successful team around them.
Rams and Lions should be a good game. If the Lions lose, its because Dan Campbell made a stupid decision/gamble. I am looking forward to seeing what the cheetah does in his return to KC in the playoffs. Everyone thought KC was done without him.. they go on and win it all. This year KC has looked like what we thought they would last year. I think they are on upset alert watch because they have not been the same dominating team we are used to.

Cowboys and Packers... I wish I could say I am confident we are going to win this one. The bad man A-A ron isnt there anymore.. hoping thats the reason we finally beat them in the playoffs again. I really hope the Bucs can knock off the Eagles. Eagles have not looked good all season but were finding ways to win games... that luck ended in December. I think they can still win but wouldnt mind seeing them sent home.