Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket

Darn threAD been going on since January of 2013 lol, I see at least one lady has only aged ONE year since then. Originally Posted by BLM69
Don't be so cynical. You'll just have to deal with many numbers here that are not what you think they are:
  • Number of orgasms the dudes give their ladies per the encounter comments
  • Weight - usually stated in pounds in reviews and ads, should be converted to "Big", "Healthy", "Husky", "Fluffy", "DAMN!!" or "Oh Hell NO!!"
  • How many grandmothers that die
  • Volume of jizz deposited on the lady's face, tits, ass and/or ceiling
  • How many phones that weren't working
  • How many flat tires
  • The other number many think is imaginary is my dick size "You're soooo BIG" - however, that actually is REAL goddamnit - so many girls have told me it MUST be true
With all due respect to all the lovely ladies mentioned here...and not to take anything away from anyone..... IMHO without including
Kylee Lynn
Lyndsay Lee
Shellie Love

the list is incomplete
Don't be so cynical. You'll just have to deal with many numbers here that are not what you think they are:
  • Number of orgasms the dudes give their ladies per the encounter comments
  • Weight - usually stated in pounds in reviews and ads, should be converted to "Big", "Healthy", "Husky", "Fluffy", "DAMN!!" or "Oh Hell NO!!"
  • How many grandmothers that die
  • Volume of jizz deposited on the lady's face, tits, ass and/or ceiling
  • How many phones that weren't working
  • How many flat tires
  • The other number many think is imaginary is my dick size "You're soooo BIG" - however, that actually is REAL goddamnit - so many girls have told me it MUST be true
Originally Posted by mtabsw
Calling all members and providers liars. Is not a nice thing to say. Please refrain
From negative comments. No room for bigots.
Nicole Cox! Originally Posted by NotPlaying
Okay, here you go. In alphabetical order.

1. Abby Nicole
2. Berkleigh
3. Brandee69
4. Ginger Katt
5. Heather Winston
6. Kendall4U
7. Myra
8. Nicole Cox
9. Reese Foster
10. Samantha Thom
11. Shea Veile
12. SweetBreanna
13. Torre Tames
So...

If one is removed from the list due to moving away-- but then moves back....
So...

If one is removed from the list due to moving away-- but then moves back.... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Like Grace Preston and Zee! YES! No list is complete without those two. Unless Zee is not 35 maybe? I only met her once and she looked 29-30. But so beautiful, sweet and sexy!!!
So...

If one is removed from the list due to moving away-- but then moves back.... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You are on Caleb's list (post #70). You were not removed. I don't think Caleb maintains his list anymore. I'll put you on my list.
Pretty sure she has already been mentioned, but another vote for Ashtyn Belle.
Adding one in alphabetical order.

1. Abby Nicole
2. Berkleigh
3. Brandee69
4. Ginger Katt
5. Grace Preston
6. Heather Winston
7. Kendall4U
8. Myra
9. Nicole Cox
10. Reese Foster
11. Samantha Thom
12. Shea Veile
13. SweetBreanna
14. Torre Tames
Adding Spikebaby. I thought she had retired. In alphabetical order.

1. Abby Nicole
2. Berkleigh
3. Brandee69
4. Ginger Katt
5. Grace Preston
6. Heather Winston
7. Kendall4U
8. Myra
9. Nicole Cox
10. Reese Foster
11. Samantha Thom
12. Shea Veile
13. Spikebaby
14. SweetBreanna
15. Torre Tames
Was just in town and saw Firekitten. Had a great time and would certainly add her to this list.

Wildcat
Though she is not around much any more I would have to add Eccie's Little Sweethear Jessica Jade. WOW
So...

Well, I'll officially nominate to get you back on the list sweety

Now just to get the Great White Buffalo to resurface....
Meredith must be in the top 3 on that list
With all due respect to all the lovely ladies mentioned here...and not to take anything away from anyone..... IMHO without including
Kylee Lynn
Lyndsay Lee
Shellie Love
the list is incomplete
Top Whatever.... there are soooo many beautiful and talented ladies 'we' could add to this list..... the above mentioned not-with-standing.... bless my soul.... OMG...
KYLEE
LYNDSAY LEE
SHELLIE LOVE....
I'm thinkin' might be tough to get much better....
I love these ladies..... THEDAWG316