Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

WK much? Unless you have a dog in the fight you're taking this shit way too seriously. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I do have a dog in this fight. The fact that you don't know what my dog in the fight is isn't my fault.
I do have a dog in this fight. The fact that you don't know what my dog in the fight is isn't my fault. Originally Posted by armature
Please share. Most folks like to know what the other party's agenda is when participating in a debate.
Please share. Most folks like to know what the other party's agenda is when participating in a debate. Originally Posted by TinMan
I thought I'd made it pretty clear.
I thought I'd made it pretty clear. Originally Posted by armature
Aren't you an ex-provider on a silly hooker message board?

Either you're planning a comeback, or managing current providers.
Either you're planning a comeback, or managing current providers. Originally Posted by corona
Wrong on both accounts.
I do have a dog in this fight. The fact that you don't know what my dog in the fight is isn't my fault. Originally Posted by armature
Wrong on both accounts. Originally Posted by armature
You don't provide anymore.
You're not a "filthy fucking trick" looking for providers.
You say you aren't planning a comeback or managing providers.

Please elaborate just what IS your dog in this fight.

Your social justice warrior complaining about NYr or any other moderators isn't doing a thing to remove him from his duties here.
I'm afraid I missed it. Can you please explain why you have an investment in this particular crusade.
You don't provide anymore.
You're not a "filthy fucking trick" looking for providers.
You say you aren't planning a comeback or managing providers.

Please elaborate just what IS your dog in this fight.

Your social justice warrior complaining about NYr or any other moderators isn't doing a thing to remove him from his duties here. Originally Posted by corona
That "filthy fucking trick" got you hugh LOL. I also said there are good guys in the hobby. Cherry picking my words with me isn't the best strategy - ijs.

I never said all the mods are bad people. I know several who aren't. I know a couple that are.

I've been clear what my dog in this fight is. You and the guy with the Martian avatar just don't want my agenda to be what it Is.
That "filthy fucking trick" got you hugh LOL. I also said there are good guys in the hobby. Cherry picking my words with me isn't the best strategy - ijs.

I never said all the mods are bad people. I know several who aren't. I know a couple that are.

I've been clear what my dog in this fight is. You and the guy with the Martian avatar just don't want my agenda to be what it Is. Originally Posted by armature
Me and the Martian guy are asking you, explicitly, to explain it to us.

Nope, you calling some guys "filthy fucking tricks" didn't "get" me at all. Ask any of the ladies I've reviewed and they'll confirm my BCD demeanor, I'm a swell guy. You come across as a bitter old hooker that posts here, wailing about the moderating injustices just to stay involved.
Armature, I'm assuming you don't care about your credibility when debating this topic, because I suspect your refusal to answer a straightforward question reduces it to about zero to most folks reading this thread.
Smh...armature's credibility is not the topic of this thread.

I've been clear what my dog in this fight is. You and the guy with the Martian avatar just don't want my agenda to be what it Is. Originally Posted by armature
hahahahah...how can you mistake tin man and a martian lol

The Tin Woodman
Rescued by Dorothy after rusting in the forest, the Tin Woodman desires a heart from the Wizard of Oz. He used to be a real man and was in love with a Munchkin girl, but due to the Wicked Witch of the East's evil machinations he lost his limbs and eventually became a man of tin without a heart. Despite his belief that he lacked emotion, he proves himself a kind and sensitive man. He is given the task of ruling over the Winkies at the end of the novel.
Armature says she has a "dog in this hunt". It's a fair question to ask what it is.
You get me, Victoria