the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Who cares how I got banned! So what if I like sniffing ass crack all day !! BTW i also lick tainted ass too .hmmm !!! Got to love the smell of ass crack in the morning with my coffee !! Originally Posted by Htking
Oh yeah , especially the tainted ass !! I'm so turn on just thinking about it !!! Yummy !!! Dont you get off on that shit ???
I don't get it, if some people have such an issue with a provider then why troll their post and trash them? Personally, if I have a bad experience I might post a review about it letting others know or I might take it as a lesson learned and move on.
Well said Throb!!!!!!!
And I might adddddddd.......Tara I would love to lick your taint again!!!
Who cares how I got banned! So what if I like sniffing ass crack all day !! BTW i also lick tainted ass too .hmmm !!! I love the smell of ass crack in the morning with my coffee !! Originally Posted by Htking
Ok, at least you own it.

Sorry BlowmyPop one of the owners gave me some good advise. Sorry im gonna take it. Taras out
Sweet come backs though. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Why thank you and you have a lovely day.

I think I have to agree with some of your lap puppies, it is a little funner with you here.
I don't get it, if some people have such an issue with a provider then why troll their post and trash them? Personally, if I have a bad experience I might post a review about it letting others know or I might take it as a lesson learned and move on. Originally Posted by hardthrob
Bro, haters just gonna hate, hate , because they got nothing else better to do than follow her around !!
Yup!
16. Lol. Go read you have some catching up to do. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I didn't quote you on that. One of your boys tried to justify 6% body fat as healthy and attempted to dismiss stats from 2010. I saw your correction, apparently he didn't. I figured you posted that figure by mistake, every time you did it...

16% body fat on a female athlete is very good.

Same lame lies. Not everyone wants any part of you. Hell I would guess the mass majority wants nothing you do with you.

Originally Posted by blowmypop23
https://youtu.be/qfw5-wCVMNM

Always reminds me of this
I don't get it, if some people have such an issue with a provider then why troll their post and trash them? Personally, if I have a bad experience I might post a review about it letting others know or I might take it as a lesson learned and move on. Originally Posted by hardthrob
You rock
Throb! most of these asshats have never seen her! and never will get to!
You're right about that daddyo, she truly is an amazing sight and a great experience.
Chill with the circle-jerk, 'bros'.

Not even in any way related to the above circle jerk... I just found this somehow laced in there:
Throb! most of these asshats have never seen her! and never will get to! Originally Posted by daddyo67

Save all your dimes