Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Geez... Originally Posted by Pistolero
mitch! I mean Pitch....errr Pistolero! pretty please! fastest ban-gun in the west! give us the name at least? or starting letter?

look! I even got you a new name! or a possible nick name!

We really do need a sarcasm font.. but I dunno, shit, he might be .
Not saying I want to find out though... Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
sarcasm's travel rate is 50/50 on the interwebs. just sayin
Name of original banned member or the second handle?
His name is Deez
His name is Deez Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Name of original banned member or the second handle? Originally Posted by Pistolero
the second I think?

the member name who started the thread here in Htown Coed. that GS took over.

if I understood right the perma-ban pimp's original was from Dallas. not worried about that one.

thanks Pistolero! you're the man no matter what they say about you.
the member name who started the thread here in Htown Coed. that GS took over and didn't get a fuckin screen shot of the post..

if I understood right the perma-ban pimp's original was from Dallas. not worried about that one.

thanks Pistolero! you're the man no matter what they say about you in front of your back. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
clarity
Originally Posted by Russ38
Haha You Know Me A Little To Good Hahah
Yer all fucking NUTZ!!
So Deez is not being very specific.

We're all NUTZ, if the truth were to be told.
But that's what keeps things interesting around here.
woof.
Well, it was not the first or the second who made the post GS stole.
Well, it was not the first or the second who made the post GS stole. Originally Posted by Pistolero
the name, the name Pistolero! ha, ha!

don't matter which number it was. just that particular name. you know so it can be added to the list for posterity. and so there isn't a goofy made up name on there.

edit:
could use some beer and might as well while waiting. time to swim to the store.
Mods can be such sticklers for policy and protocol. Pistol Pete leading the charge. But in the end, it's one of the few things keeping this place from running amok. Say what you will about our mod team here, love 'em our hate 'em. They are a necessity here, without them ya'll know full well there'd be nothing but chaos.
And I'm sure there's some policy about listing banned members in open forum.
They can't go breaking their own policies just to satisfy our curiosity. I have seen them leave a trail of breadcrumbs from time to time, but I'm sure that's for their own amusement as well.
And I'm sure there's some policy about listing banned members in open forum. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
There's not.
To clarify for those who refuse to see the obvious:
I'm sure there's some policy about listing why members were banned in open forum.

Also note, just because it's not listed in the member guidelines does not mean that there are not policies and procedures the mods go by. Outside of Modville we can only speculate as to what exactly these are. Ex mods, and those who witness the patterns the mods use when dealing with these things are privy to what these may be. Even P.Pete mentioned there was a certain procedure when dealing with a particular type of thread that was removed.
Yer all fucking NUTZ!!
So Deez is not being very specific.

We're all NUTZ, if the truth were to be told.
But that's what keeps things interesting around here.
woof. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
when I said deez your supposed to say who & then russ comes in with the sarcastic deez nutts haha
when I said deez your supposed to say who & then russ comes in with the sarcastic deez nutts haha Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Ooh, I get it... Kinda like an old "knock knock" joke.
then there's Rutz, I mean Nutz, no I mean Russ...
Yeah nothing gets past him.