"Je Suis Nigeria"?

You have spent five years and more than 16,000 posts throwing your own feces on this board.

You have yet to deny its necessity in your life.

You do it. You won't deny it. You ARE it! Impirically, you ARE the shit wallower we all know you to be.

Oh yeah, and a humorless, joyless twat who can't get along with anybody. I wouldn't be surprised if you demanded hookers to shit on you, too. No wonder you don't post reviews! You epitomize. The "Shit List!"

Poor IBIdiot!

Prove that you AREN'T the person your posts reveal you to be.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're describing yourself quite well, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and you're the one at the top of that list three years in a row, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM

44 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You do that to yourself every time you post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. A poor Indian woman would not stoop to marrying your stupid, uneducated ass, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and you're still lying and misrepresenting Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades; plus, you managed to fuck up the numbers in yet another post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:
Go back under your rock, Chicken Dick
Go back under your rock, Chicken Dick Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Take your poultry fetish and crawl back under your boyfriend's cock, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Good. More dick for me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Take your poultry fetish and crawl back under your boyfriend's cock, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're just jealous.
You're just jealous. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're STUPID... fagger... all though you do look good in your nut sack hat.
Still weeping over spilt fuck, SLOBBRIN?
You're STUPID... fagger... all though you do look good in your nut sack hat. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Choke on my dick.

'if I have nuts on my chin, do I have chin nuts?'

'Hell no! you got a dick in your mouth'

You're describing yourself quite well, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and you're the one at the top of that list three years in a row, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM

You do that to yourself every time you post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. A poor Indian woman would not stoop to marrying your stupid, uneducated ass, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and you're still lying and misrepresenting Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades; plus, you managed to fuck up the numbers in yet another post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're just jealous. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're a delusional and stupid faggot if you think so, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

45 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're still a stupid liar, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and your pathetic lies about Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades didn't stand up under scrutiny.
You're a delusional and stupid faggot if you think so, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

You're still a stupid liar, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and your pathetic lies about Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades didn't stand up under scrutiny. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Rothschild said there was no evidence of syphilis in Europe before Columbus returned.
Rothschild said there was no evidence of syphilis in Europe before Columbus returned. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Notice how that little factoid repudiates Stumpy the Inbred Chimp's stupid an evidentially unsupportable position that Dr. Rothschild's studies support the theory that syphilis is an Old World disease, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Notice how that little factoid repudiates Stumpy the Inbred Chimp's stupid an evidentially unsupportable position that Dr. Rothschild's studies support the theory that syphilis is an Old World disease, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There's no evidence. Doesn't mean it wasn't, but they won't say that yet.
Good. More dick for me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I do love a good ding dong. Mmmmm Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Choke on my dick. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Foot tapping... how to get your dick sucked in a men's room stall. Mmmmm. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

So tell us, queerboy from dogpatch, do you play pitcher or catcher?

There's no evidence. Doesn't mean it wasn't, but they won't say that yet. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Notice how you're an equivocating SOB, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, trying to WK for Stumpy the Inbred Chimp's stupid an evidentially unsupportable position that Dr. Rothschild's studies support the theory that syphilis is an Old World disease, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Furthermore, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, even if Rothschild's position is discredited tomorrow, that doesn't change how Stumpy the Inbred Chimp has heretofore lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position to date.

You're still a stupid liar, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and your pathetic lies about Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades didn't stand up under scrutiny. Originally Posted by I B Hankering