YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

The pair of yours that I have are lacy pink.
Lilian
You will be required to write a review after you sample each of the ladies. I am interested in a womans point of view. Originally Posted by tucson
I am in a weird grey area for posting reviews. They have to be 100% open to the public (no ROS) and in coed or another realm. I had add some thoughts that I think women might be interested in for my husband to include in his review, but that whole situation is awkward with the ros/etc.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ohhhh! You gals wanted classy. For some strange reason, I thought you wanted sassy.
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Sassy and/or non-classy is ok, I was just objecting to the guy aspect haha!
The pair of yours that I have are lacy pink. Originally Posted by tucson
I want to see!!!

Actually, the collection must be pretty interesting. How are they stored?
My original intent is definitely sassy, and for fun purposes it's definitely the way to go...my classy line is just a whimsical fantasy for me, and I do love to fantasize bout the ladies
I want to see!!!

Actually, the collection must be pretty interesting. How are they stored? Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Here ya go LV...

Liliana have your SO ghost write the review. What the hell happened to equal rights. The panties in the picture are the ones I have but I remember I tagged Yummy's ass. I keep them in sandwich bags to retain the ladies perfume. Liliana I was thrilled to meet you. Yummy warned me not to pat your ass when she introduced us.
Liliana have your SO ghost write the review. What the hell happened to equal rights. The panties in the picture are the ones I have but I remember I tagged Yummy's ass. I keep them in sandwich bags to retain the ladies perfume. Liliana I was thrilled to meet you. Yummy warned me not to pat your ass when she introduced us. Originally Posted by tucson
My husband has posted my comments before, but it's just weird. Some people get disgruntled by him doing so. And yes...I can't, for example, have a custom 'title', can't ever get more than 50 PM space, no access to ML or the ladies area.

And it was also fun meeting you and your lovely companion! And yes, YM would be TOO JEALOUS if anyone else patted my ass!
Don't tell him I think you are gorgeous. The last thing I would want to do is over step any ones limits at a party. Yes Emerald is a doll. Her birthday and mine is on the same day so we will be off to Bossier City to celebrate. I hope to see the both of you the next time.
Here ya go LV...

Originally Posted by YummyMarie

What? No taint??????????
Pyramider
Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. Do I need to show you where it is hidden? I thought you would be able to find it after all of your talking about it.
Just read an interesting article:

http://thenextmiles.wordpress.com/20...and-thank-you/

What do you guys think of "please & thank you?"
What if I don't have any Indian friends?

Thanck you please.

They are there and we are here so the customs here are to say thank you and please. When in Rome do as the Romans do. I have found each country has customs that are strange to me but I just go with the flow. It's like this hobby we are involved in precludes using true names. I still find friends that I will never be able to acknowledge to my other friends. I enjoy so much you and others that I have encountered.
Of course when in rome...

But I think there is something to the idea of what friendship and being part of a family SHOULD entail. Not that I am not appreciative, but that I as a friend or family member should compulsively act in ways that support those that I deem to be friends.
You were taught that it is polite to say thanks and please because it is what is expected it this country. If you go to India you will observe their customs.