Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

This is what NM posted regarding Infoshare:

"One more last thing for the ladies: Whatever y'all do, DO NOT post anything on infoshare, I repeat DO NOT do it. It is not safe and it is not worth it, it will cost you more than what you can ever imagine." Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Just like everything else we do on here....you pay a ho. There's no foul in you asking her to do it. Just look at all the stupid ho's taking money for BBFS. You don't think there are multiples more who won't give five minutes for 20 to let you look up your shit on her account?

Quit beating a dead horse. None of us will out the ladies giving access so that guys can keep track of what the BSC ho's are saying. Originally Posted by citizen44
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
You should have no idea about anything that gets posted in Infoshare by any Provider about anything or anyone ...

This is incorrect... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Good. Then why don't you tell everyone how Infoshare can be breached, besides Citizen44's admission, and confirm NM's alert to the ladies about posting in Infoshare ... That their are either leakers, shandles or some other means of breaching the Curtain.

Don't y'all ever get tired? Seems so much of this is just repeating the same old things...

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Ummm. No shit, genius. Just look at the last few pages and probably the next few pages. There are almost 600 posts on this thread. Shit gets kind of repetitive after about 50 posts on a thread when the same few people are talking shit to each other nonstop.
Ummm. No shit, genius. Just look at the last few pages and probably the next few pages. There are almost 600 posts on this thread. Shit gets kind of repetitive after about 50 posts on a thread when the same few people are talking shit to each other nonstop. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
And yet you keep on reading and commenting ... LOL!
How many of the few comments on this thread do I have that are the same? How many do you have about repeating the same shit over and over again like a weirdo?

Edit: LOL
How many of the few comments on this thread do I have that are the same? How many do you have about repeating the same shit over and over again like a weirdo?

Edit: LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
ROFLMAO! ... What's wrong, dude. You're the one who keeps clicking on the link and reading it. If any of it bothers you, no one is forcing you to read anything ... you're doing it to yourself.

Nice try to change the subject ... that's always the tactic of someone losing the argument.

Now, let's see what WakeUp has to say about mongers being able to know what gets posted on Infoshare ... that'll be epic!
Now, let's see what WakeUp has to say about mongers being able to know what gets posted on Infoshare ... that'll be epic! Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
I imagine it will be mediocre at best.
When did I say it was bothering me, slick? I actually find your posts to be both ignorant and funny...I'm just saying you are a broken record. Nobody is holding a gun to my head to read your rinse and repeat bullshit posts.

I thought WTF was a broken record, but you two clowns may take this thread to 1000 posts while you both try to be right over your little battle and unfortunately for you, WTF will always get the last word whether he is right or wrong.
When did I say it was bothering me, slick? I actually find your posts to be both ignorant and funny...I'm just saying you are a broken record. Nobody is holding a gun to my head to read your rinse and repeat bullshit posts. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
ROFLMAO! Good ... then what does that say about you that you willfully listening to the same song over and over and over. If you're doing it by your own free will, it's stupid to then complain about it. Stupid is as stupid does. Damn! I hate it when I do that to myself! LOL! TFF!
I imagine it will be mediocre at best. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Oh no! It's ALWAYS EPIC and AWESOME!
ROFLMAO! Good ... then what does that say about you that you willfully listening to the same song over and over and over. If you're doing it by your own free will, it's stupid to then complain about it. Stupid is as stupid does. Damn! I hate it when I do that to myself! LOL! TFF! Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Do you even know what complain means? Dumb shit like this is the most entertaining shit on this board.
Well played, WTF, sounds like you owe Stinky a courtesy reach around.... ijs
Well played, WTF, sounds like you owe Stinky a courtesy reach around.... ijs Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Not too bright, are you. Clearly, the mods were on to him since he had to promise not to post anymore "speculations" about posts in Infoshare.

Had they had any direct evidence, like a shandle, he would have been banned some time ago. Which leads you to the conclusion that either a Provider let him view Infoshare through her account or texted Infoshare info to him or described it to him on the phone. But, those are the rules ... No direct evidence, No penalty.

It's his OJ moment.

And, of course, we're waiting for WakeUp to enlighten us more on how Mongers can access Infoshare posts.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2015, 08:30 AM
I believe she has made the right move and decided to ignore y'all. I mean 583 posts...

Don't y'all ever get tired? Seems so much of this is just repeating the same old things...

Just an observation!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
And yet you contribute to the post count...
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2015, 08:44 AM
Is that your final answer?

You've had several. Can you prove any of this? Or are you speculating. ..exactly as I said I did.

So you now think I peeked in infoshare but lied about wtf I saw. Are you sticking to that theory?

You've been two steps behind and you will continue to stay so if you stick to believing wtf Natalia has to say.

Why don't you ask Natalia if she put a posters info on blast in more than one place. A poster she did not even see. So say you want to see Natalia and send her RW info (not smart imho) and she wants more and you balk...she then puts that info you sent out on blast because you basically changed your mind.

Speculate on that Mr WfuckingK.

. Originally Posted by WTF

Had they had any direct evidence, like a shandle, he would have been banned some time ago. Which leads you to the conclusion that either a Provider let him view Infoshare through her account or texted Infoshare info to him or described it to him on the phone. But, those are the rules ... No direct evidence, No penalty.

Is. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Or maybe if you could read you'd understand that it could have been what i posted above. You are not very good at this little game my friend.

Which do you think is worse StinkyFingers. ..Natalia blasting a poster information that he had given her in confidence all over the internet ....for basically deciding not to see her? Or someone warning others wtf she is doing? If she did that in infoshare. .. like she did on other sites....why the fuck are infoshare Mods not spending time on that? They very well may be. I should not be speculating on such thin skinned Mods.
What is this thread about, now? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
A ring wank?