nothing reply anything you want

• Tiger
  • 10-04-2011, 07:11 PM
  • Tiger
  • 10-04-2011, 07:43 PM

can you find the kitten. I wonder why this blond dyed hair dark~!
  • MC
  • 10-12-2011, 04:37 PM
So......any Breaking Bad fans here?

At least 4 people on that show deserve an Emmy, especially after the season finale last Sunday.
<----- Walter White. I love the show. I've been into it since season one, and Gus is like the best bad guy ever. It's even impossible not to like Walt, even though you find out what a twisted person he can be. Seson Five is supposed to be the last, and they were saying it will be 16 episodes divided into two parts.

So......any Breaking Bad fans here?

At least 4 people on that show deserve an Emmy, especially after the season finale last Sunday. Originally Posted by MC
  • MC
  • 10-13-2011, 09:24 AM
<----- Walter White. I love the show. I've been into it since season one, and Gus is like the best bad guy ever. It's even impossible not to like Walt, even though you find out what a twisted person he can be. Seson Five is supposed to be the last, and they were saying it will be 16 episodes divided into two parts. Originally Posted by NYGman
I agree about Gus. Definitely the best bad guy on tv in recent years. I'm glad they're ending the show next year. Always good to go out with a bang.
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
a
shit ... i feel like i just watched the crying game again......... and threw up a little in my mouth when i saw the answer...
  • Quail
  • 10-13-2011, 04:13 PM
shit ... i feel like i just watched the crying game again......... and threw up a little in my mouth when i saw the answer... Originally Posted by Docdave
As I have said in some previous posts, I think that many of the TS ladies out there are just as pretty, sexy, and have just as good or better bodies than any woman out there. In person, you often cannot tell a TS until the panties come off.

I have been with a few very beautiful TS ladies over the years and without exception, I have always had a great sexual experience

I do recognize that this TS experience is not for everyone and I respect that. Each of us has our own individual likes and dislikes, fetishes, preferences, etc.
  • GP
  • 10-15-2011, 11:37 AM
na its only a year old
  • MC
  • 10-15-2011, 02:42 PM

Also, hooray for sexy nurses.

• Tiger
  • 10-16-2011, 02:52 PM

Also, hooray for sexy nurses.

Originally Posted by MC
Did you sneak a pic of Nita in her nurse uniform?
  • Tiger
  • 10-16-2011, 02:58 PM
The horses in the race are:
1. Passionate Lady------
6. Clean Sheets------
2. Bare Belly-----
7. Thighs-----
3. Silk Panties ---
8. Big Johnson ------
4. Conscience----
9. Heavy Bosum------
5. Jockey Shorts--
10. Merry Cherry
At The Post: They're off! Conscience is left behind at the post...Jockey Shorts and Silk Panties are off in a hurry. Heavy Bosoms being pressured. Passionate Lady is caught between Thighs and Big Johnson in a very tight spot. At the halfwaymark......Its Bare Belly on top...Thighs opens up and Big Johnson presses in. Heavy bosom is being pressed hard against Clean Sheets. Passionate Lady and Thighs are working hard on Bare Belly....Bare Belly is under terrific pressure from Big Johnson. At the stretch: Merry Cherry cracks under the strain..Big Johnson is making a final drive with Passionate Lady coming. At the finish: Its Big Johnson giving everything hes got and Passionate Lady takes everything Big Johnson has to offer. It looks like a dead heat, but Big Johnson squirts through and wins by a head. Heavy Bosom weakens and Thighs pull-up.. Clean Sheets never had a chance.