Star Wars , Bond, Moby Dick and other holiday Blockbusters

• cr76
  • 08-14-2016, 08:34 AM
Well, I was referring to the movie overall -
  • cr76
  • 08-14-2016, 07:05 PM
Saw blood father with Mel Gibson - that was pretty good
Ben Affleck is a shitty actor. It's his co-stars that carry him. Only reason I watch movies with him in it. His brother Casey is a way better actor. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Have you seen Triple 9 ?
Casey is in it,decent flick.
I want to be excited about Rogue One but after the kick to the nuts that awaken was and the news about the 'not so dark reshoot' I just can't do it.
  • cr76
  • 08-15-2016, 09:16 PM
Have you seen Triple 9 ?
Casey is in it,decent flick. Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
Triple 9 was off the chain!!!
Have you seen Triple 9 ?
Trailer is bad ass!!
I'm looking forward to this.......................... ........

I'm looking forward to this.......................... ........

Originally Posted by charcoal
I just wanna be in the middle of an Aqua Man wonder woman sammich.
I can't wait for this and the WW.movie.
  • cr76
  • 08-16-2016, 06:03 AM
Wonder Woman looks good too. Gal Gadot is gorgeous.

The problem with DC Films is they look great, but the final product isn't as good as people think.
Wonder Woman looks good too. Gal Gadot is gorgeous.

The problem with DC Films is they look great, but the final product isn't as good as people think. Originally Posted by cr76
That because the brass at WB keep making unnecessary cuts to the movie! Let the director you hired do his or her job!
Well, I was referring to the movie overall - Originally Posted by cr76
Well he is the main role of the movie.

Have you seen Triple 9 ?
Yep. Never been a Kate Winslet fan until that movie.

The problem with DC Films is they look great, but the final product isn't as good as people think. Originally Posted by cr76
Finally saw Skwad and fuck man, the editing was horrible. It was better than BvS but my biggest pet peeve of the movie was all the music in it. It got annoying after a while. The punchline deliveries were done poorly also.
  • cr76
  • 08-16-2016, 10:44 AM
True he is the main role - I just meant the overall film - it's also got jk Simmons, Jon beranthal, Anna Kendrick, (another girl, I'd put honey all over.) and directed by Gavin O Connor ( miracle, warrior) he's pretty solid - the story seems cool.

As for skwad - you can kinda see where it was reshoots.

What comes out this week??
  • cr76
  • 08-16-2016, 01:57 PM
War dogs it is
  • cr76
  • 08-19-2016, 07:07 AM
Ben hur is apparently setting up to take a huge fall.

you know, that is one remake i don;t get. Ghostbusters i understand ( or maybe im just biased) but it seemed like they were trying to get new properties off the ground and ghostbusters has a lot of nostalgia, but Ben Hur? I know it's been redone several times, i just can;t remember the last time anyone brought up the movie. Timur B. Needs to severely work on his storytelling skills. He has a great visual eye and sense of imagination with visual effects, but that's about it.

ill probably see it at some point, but the chariot race in the heston version is something that can never be duplicated. That's back when they did this shit for real.

Side note:
Charlton Heston's Ben Hur is in fact a remake. There are 2 other adaptations of the film that were made before this story.