Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

Ha...
I don't mind getting points or banned for a bit to speak my mind,

but don't even think you can try to outsmart me into getting sanctioned over you,

at least the good thing over your current drama with me since Grandma is gone is that I made you pull out your Dictionary. Now, time to pull out some balls and use them, Originally Posted by SweetDulce
You start show me where I was crying I will be waiting... Since you wanna talk about having balls let me see how big yours are
Stop crying that people are hating on you when you have been such a witch to so many Providers ON THE OPEN BOARD.

Obviously you cant. . Don't act like a badass if you are not. Simple.

Oh because your plan back fired so now you just play the victim. . Originally Posted by SweetDulce
This isn't between anyone else but you stop dragging other people in this when your the problem.. You can't fight your own Battle s?

I'm not playing victim show me where I'm playing victim give me a link ?

BTW I'm still waiting for the link where I was crying Miss.. I have big balls..

You are not a badass either at least not when it comes to sucking winky..
This isn't between anyone else but you stop dragging other people in this when your the problem.. You can't fight your own Battle s?

I'm not playing victim show me where I'm playing victim give me a link ?

BTW I'm still waiting for the link where I was crying Miss.. I have big balls..

You are not a badass either at least not when it comes to sucking winky.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I could go ghetto and say, that of course you suck winky better than me, I don't have to work for it, I just lay back(or bend over) and get my pussy licked.
instead, I will AGAIN tell you I am not going to go back and forth with you stating and re-stating the same thing over and over again in hopes that you will finally comprehend.
Honestly you are exhausting. Hard to believe you are so oblivious to the obvious.
I always thought your doltish banter was all advertising, until you got all tattle tell on me.
Even if I could provide the links without repercussion I wouldn't . AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT,
grandma.....heh
grandma is gone,,,
Put the link...I want to read it. I'm just watching football..I got plenty of time..come on now put the link. So, Dulce, you don't do bj's.., a simple yes or no will be fine. Thanks in advanced... Carry on...
Hater #3 I'm going to start giving y'all numbers hey BTW did you ever figure out the address or are you still sitting on the corner PUZZLED?

Where is there a book or information sheet that is supplying this information to y'all fucktards ?

Hanging out on the site means nothing I have no showcase & everyone who has contacted me Ive politely informed them I'm no longer providing..

I'm sorry you dont have the strength to hang out in an environment where you use to have extra curricular activities & not participate any longer.. I think the term used for that is WEAK MINDED Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
grandma is gone,,, Originally Posted by Lorde
Fancy will let us know.
I am not back you fucktards I have a weekend off so I am seeing regular clients no new clients.... after Monday I will not be seeing anyone again for a while... heh but yall are so easy to convence carry on...

Like Papi says what you don't know wont hurt you

How do you know I haven't already been seeing a few clients without advertising?

Until My Showcase Is Up Im Not Exactly Back... Toodles Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Ha...
I don't mind getting points or banned for a bit to speak my mind,

but don't even think you can try to outsmart me into getting sanctioned over you,

at least the good thing over your current drama with me since Grandma is gone is that I made you pull out your Dictionary. Now, time to pull out some balls and use them, Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Im being serious, who is grandma?
I have big balls..
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
,,,,heh
Tall, bolt on tits, small butt,
Im being serious, who is grandma? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I'm guessing it's the recently banned Lexieinhouston.
Put the link...I want to read it. I'm just watching football..I got plenty of time..come on now put the link. So, Dulce, you don't do bj's.., a simple yes or no will be fine. Thanks in advanced... Carry on... Originally Posted by hornfreak
To Mr.Freak,H.

Thank you for your inquiry about the status of Ms. Dulce's blow jobs. We are happy to inform you that yes, Ms. Dulce is willing and able to perform both covered and uncovered blow jobs to all those donating jackets to our Annual Charity clothing drive 'Winter with the Wenches, give a jacket, get jacked off'.
If interested in donating through out the year, we also sponsor other various events, such as: 'donate a can a green beans, and she'll lick ur ass clean', 'Hoes in a rut, donate a truck and get fucked.' , 'Summer pool safety month, teach a hoe to swim and sh'll give u a good rim.' and for Thanksgiving' Give a box of canned goods, then can her box of goods.' Please refer to Ms. Dulce's showcase for Donation drop off locations and times.

Thank you for interest in our growing organization,
Help- a- Hoe Foundation
(all profit goes to local hoes in need)
  • N.M.
  • 11-15-2015, 01:53 PM
^^^ Lmao!
Is SweetDulce discussing content from a private area of the board?