Hottest Providers 20-35

Jules should be #1 and 2 on this mofo.

No offense, other ladies, but Jules is fucking gorgeous. The fact that she doesn't even rank his asshat's list is just pure bullshittery.

Then again, opinions are like...

And as someone pointed out, he's the only one bumping this shit.

I want to bump this mug...DOWN, to the bottom of oblivion.

Originally Posted by Randall Creed
RC, Jules had her 35th birthday. I have her on the most beautiful over 35 list. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=635867&page=41 This list is for under 35 age group. Who is the asshat now?
The title doesn't say under 35, it says 20-35, as if to say up until you turn 36, you're still good.

But, whatever. Flip it however you want.
The title doesn't say under 35, it says 20-35, as if to say up until you turn 36, you're still good.

But, whatever. Flip it however you want. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
RC, is 35.5 greater than 35? You tried to make a big deal that Jules was not on this list. How did you have it "not even ranked"? Jules was 35 before she left for Los Angeles. She has been back a while now. Go take a look at her website. You'll see main city Los Angeles and the age is 35. She was put in the correct thread. Move on RC, you can't win this one.
In alphabetical order after the first three.

1. Isabella Preslie
2. Kristen Kindle
3. Pretty_Mia
4. Allegra Hope
5. Bentley Banks
6. Dallas Bella
7. Erotic Morgan
8. Jasmine Love Dallas
9. Jenny Snow
10. Jordyn Lee
11. Juici Jay
12. KatherynLust
13. Leslie@nn
14. Selena 51
15. Sierra Sinclair
16. Sexy_Blonde_Gymnast
17. Sneakfreak
18. Stacy (From The Ranch)
19. Starrluvsyou
20. Stephanie Taylor
21. Versace
why are we bumping a 7+ year old thread.......
Ittybritney
Kaitlyn knight
Haley rose
Haley star
Krissly tease
why are we bumping a 7+ year old thread....... Originally Posted by LuciaConte
There is some new talent in this age group. Also, when the ladies become 35, then it's time to move them to the "Best Looking over 35" list.
informative
why are we bumping a 7+ year old thread....... Originally Posted by LuciaConte
Because this fuck stick has nothing better to do.

Find new material and move on dude.
Hotness has to do with a lot more than looks. I think most guys have a girl or two they think are the hottest that have never been on this list. It’s about who makes you feel the way you want to feel. That being said that list Is outdated. I’m going to be 36 next month so im off. I think a couple of the other girls on there either retired or are over 35. How about showing some love to the new girls out here trying to make a name for themselves?
I started this thread all of those years ago just to be a smart ass little bitch. It’s cool it’s still so active but can we also start posting pictures of these young hotties.
In alphabetical order after the first three. Adding Tiffany Tyler. Erotic Morgan goes to the most beautiful over 35 list.

1. Isabella Preslie
2. Kristen Kindle
3. Pretty_Mia
4. Allegra Hope
5. Bentley Banks
6. Dallas Bella
7. Jasmine Love Dallas
8. Jenny Snow
9. Jordyn Lee
10. Juici Jay
11. KatherynLust
12. Leslie@nn
13. Selena 51
14. Sierra Sinclair
15. Sexy_Blonde_Gymnast
16. Sneakfreak
17. Stacy (From The Ranch)
18. Starrluvsyou
19. Stephanie Taylor
20. Tiffany Tyler
21. Versace

Find new material and ….... Originally Posted by slubby
These "best looking provider threads" are the best threads in the Coed forum. It's not even close. People are viewing the updates. If you don't like the tread then don't read it. You are writing reviews for ladies that are on the list, for example Allegra Hope.
RC, Jules had her 35th birthday. I have her on the most beautiful over 35 list. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=635867&page=41 This list is for under 35 age group. Who is the asshat now? Originally Posted by adav8s28
Sooooo, if you're 20 years old, plus 8-9 months, can you legally drink?? I mean, by YOUR logic, they can.
Sooooo, if you're 20 years old, plus 8-9 months, can you legally drink?? I mean, by YOUR logic, they can. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
RC, you took 9 months to reply. Did you have some kind of brain freeze or something? Jules is on the right two lists. There is nothing to debate, she's 36 years old now. The logic is simple you can't be on the Best providers under 35 list and the over 35 list at the same time.