For those who need proof of election fraud....

The lie, you mean.

There’s no logical debate with an opponent who relies on bathroom walls for evidence.
Bitchute???? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Bitchute is completely unbiased, regardless of your idiotic “fact checking”. They don’t even produce content. All they are is a dump site that doesn’t censor content al-la YouTube and the rest of the Oceania crowd.
Bitchute is completely unbiased, regardless of your idiotic “fact checking”. They don’t even produce content. All they are is a dump site that doesn’t censor content al-la YouTube and the rest of the Oceania crowd. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Some of these people just don’t get it. But if it’s on YouTube it must be legit.
Some of these people just don’t get it. But if it’s on YouTube it must be legit. Originally Posted by bambino
Or telegram?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Precisely. Telegram is another example, they produce no content whatsoever.
Precisely. Telegram is another example, they produce no content whatsoever. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
But they believe CNN and NYT like zombies.......
Bitchute is completely unbiased, regardless of your idiotic “fact checking”. They don’t even produce content. All they are is a dump site that doesn’t censor content al-la YouTube and the rest of the Oceania crowd. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
"BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful content. The platform was created in 2017 to allow video uploaders to avoid content rules enforcement on YouTube, and some creators who have been banned from YouTube or had their channels barred from receiving advertising revenue ("demonetised") have migrated to BitChute."

Yes. Totally unbiased source.
"BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful content. The platform was created in 2017 to allow video uploaders to avoid content rules enforcement on YouTube, and some creators who have been banned from YouTube or had their channels barred from receiving advertising revenue ("demonetised") have migrated to BitChute."

Yes. Totally unbiased source. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And where did you get that statement? From one of your “unbiased” sources? Like NYT or WaPo?

But they believe CNN and NYT like zombies....... Originally Posted by bambino
I believe factual data, such as there has been shown to be no proven fraud in any state thus far. Total fact. Don't have to watch CNN to understand that.
I believe factual data, such as there has been shown to be no proven fraud in any state thus far. Total fact. Don't have to watch CNN to understand that. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You also believe Snopes.
Do you even read what you write? It’s exactly as I described, from your own quote. They produce NOTHING, simply allow uncensored content to be uploaded, on the right OR left side of the political spectrum.

A site that does not produce content can not be biased, by default. How effing hard is that to understand? Obviously if you’re an advocate for censorship and squashing of the first amendment bitchute probably isn’t your favorite site.
And where did you get that statement? From one of you’re “unbiased” sources? Like NYT or WaPo?

Originally Posted by bambino
Actually it came from Wikipedia which I usually do not use as a source of intormation.

Rather than criticize the source of the information, tell me what is incorrect in the statement.I have cited 2 sources, and I will be happy to cite others, that say the same words.

"If Parler is a conservative alternative to Twitter and MeWe is attempting to replicate Facebook, BitChute is best described as the right-wing alternative to YouTube.

Hate speech. Neo-Nazi propaganda. Anti-Semitic QAnon conspiracy theories. Even terrorism. It's all there. And the platform keeps growing."

https://mashable.com/article/what-is-bitchute/

"BitChute has been said to provide sanctuary for conspiracy theorists, disinformation producers, and hate speech. Specifi-cally, the Southern Poverty Law Center has described BitChute as a“low-rent YouTube clone that carries an array of hate-fueled material."

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ive_to_YouTube

BitChute: A Hotbed of Hate

Under the guise of anti-censorship and free speech, video-hosting service BitChute has become a hotbed for violent, conspiratorial and hate-filled video propaganda, and a recruiting ground for extremists.

https://www.adl.org/blog/bitchute-a-hotbed-of-hate

So please continue to use sources like BitChute to support your POV. It shows how desperate you are in trying to substantiate your baseless claims.
Actually it came from Wikipedia which I usually do not use as a source of intormation.

Rather than criticize the source of the information, tell me what is incorrect in the statement.I have cited 2 sources, and I will be happy to cite others, that say the same words.

"If Parler is a conservative alternative to Twitter and MeWe is attempting to replicate Facebook, BitChute is best described as the right-wing alternative to YouTube.

Hate speech. Neo-Nazi propaganda. Anti-Semitic QAnon conspiracy theories. Even terrorism. It's all there. And the platform keeps growing."

https://mashable.com/article/what-is-bitchute/

"BitChute has been said to provide sanctuary for conspiracy theorists, disinformation producers, and hate speech. Specifi-cally, the Southern Poverty Law Center has described BitChute as a“low-rent YouTube clone that carries an array of hate-fueled material."

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ive_to_YouTube

BitChute: A Hotbed of Hate

Under the guise of anti-censorship and free speech, video-hosting service BitChute has become a hotbed for violent, conspiratorial and hate-filled video propaganda, and a recruiting ground for extremists.

https://www.adl.org/blog/bitchute-a-hotbed-of-hate

So please continue to use sources like BitChute to support your POV. It shows how desperate you are in trying to substantiate your baseless claims. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
What does the ADL think about the current Democratic Party? Talib? Omar? AOC? Who’s desperate? The that you use google to research anything shows you are being controlled to what ever Google wants you to see.
Do you even read what you write? It’s exactly as I described, from your own quote. They produce NOTHING, simply allow uncensored content to be uploaded, on the right OR left side of the political spectrum.

A site that does not produce content can not be biased, by default. How effing hard is that to understand? Obviously if you’re an advocate for censorship and squashing of the first amendment bitchute probably isn’t your favorite site. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You don't get it. I have cited 4 sources that describe what BitChute supports on its site. Whether or not they post anything is irrelevant. I consider it a site that should not be taken seriously. First Amendment rights, just as Second Amendment rights, are not absolute. I support the right of BitChute to allow whatever they want to be posted on their site. But anyone who uses BitChute as a reliable sources of information has their heads up their asses.
What does the ADL think about the current Democratic Party? Talib? Omar? AOC? Who’s desperate? The that you use google to research anything shows you are being controlled to what ever Google wants you to see. Originally Posted by bambino
What about the other 3 sources I cited? I will be happy to cite many more sources which have commented on BitChute.

What search engine would you prefer I use? Pick one of the 17 found in the following article and I'll see if I can't find similar disparaging remarks about BitChute.

https://www.searchenginejournal.com/...ngines/271409/