ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

fuckin OCD..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
don't encourage that jackass please
Why isn’t this threD under the racially segregated AMP reviews? Where an ethnicity is singled out, and kept away from the Africans and Europeans for instance. How insensitive whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Nicely done!!

We owe it to ourselves to at least try to save them all. Especially ones who BB Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Divulged the three digits on the back of my card whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
birthday month/convention. Whew
classic ...plastic

I've done photos for her a few times, haven't heard from her in forever... Originally Posted by ben dover
Ben I would love to see those pictures. Originally Posted by Thebuilder22
only ifs yer last ...name be keller an yer first name ...be helen Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Encounter: Come to daddy she said

She called herself daddy? How disturbing whew
But the side betting on who throws the first punch is fun! Originally Posted by misterbig9.5
who do I ask how much ringside seats are Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
it be no ...worse thans the ...flu accordin ...ta the media

...thems guys in spacesuits draggin ...peoples outs a their homes justs be wantin ...ta show offs the ...latest ...fashion fad

...so fucks thems beauties ...withs no care ins the world! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
"Short lady. Little Chubby. Bad Teeth. Small Breast. Stiff Ass. Clean Feet TODAY."

If this is a hidden gem in Rochester please kill me now!!! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Was the screen name dentiststeve already taken? Well at least you ain’t a chiropractor, veterinarian, or PhD of diversity and inclusion whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
fuckin Carlos.....
dids er recently ...bleached shitter enhance the ...sexy ...time? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
fuckin PM
……..
fuckin Billy.... Nicely done!!!

Missburger haven't you died of Aids yet disgusting fat pos. Originally Posted by Billywain28
Likely to become a classic!

Only a coward fucks his own wife...