Get your Nerd on! (And I'll form... the head!)

• Trey
  • 07-04-2013, 03:45 PM
Free drinks?! You must got the hookup with fatso over there. He hooks me up with strong drinks but I ain't pretty like you no free drinks.

Hey is anyone getting that Xbox one? I put down on a ps4 and battlefield. Funny I don't even know the date I can pick it up. They just said at the end of the year.
Firstly, it's not the guy, dante but yeah his drinks are pretty strong (had 1 of his reactors, didn't make it into the theater) it's one of the lady bartender's, I was an early anniversary gift for her and her husband.

Secondly, fuck the XBone. If you want a game console for games, stick with ps4. if you're looking for a pass through machine without dvr capabilities and sub par voice controls go for the XBone. Only cool thing about it is the apps for sports and fantasy team management.
  • Trey
  • 07-04-2013, 04:19 PM
That's pretty much what I got out of the E3 clips I saw. When that dude said get a 360 if you don't want your box online all the time it didn't sit to well with me. I will be happy to see ps make a comeback (if they could only make SOCOM good again). I don't know what's wrong with Nintendo. They don't seem to want to grow up.

I can see you making a good gift babe. I will have to try that reactor next time. I normally get the liver transplant, it's not on the menu but it will mess you up pretty good.
http://www.santikos.com/locations/th...house_id=29811

anyone been here yet? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Haven't been there, but prices seem fairly standard (looks to be like $13 - $18.50 apiece).

That's pretty much what I got out of the E3 clips I saw. When that dude said get a 360 if you don't want your box online all the time it didn't sit to well with me. I will be happy to see ps make a comeback (if they could only make SOCOM good again). I don't know what's wrong with Nintendo. They don't seem to want to grow up.

I can see you making a good gift babe. I will have to try that reactor next time. I normally get the liver transplant, it's not on the menu but it will mess you up pretty good. Originally Posted by trey
I don't think that's anything bad per se about Nintendo. They've pretty much cornered the market on <15 year olds after Sega went under, so I don't see too much of a reason for them to focus on the older age groups and have to compete with Sony and Microsoft.
Oh yeah? Then tell me why my beloved Bayonetta 2 is a WiiU exclusive title? I like and respect Nintendo for what they do well. I detest them for trying to get in on the adult swim.
  • Trey
  • 07-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Baby girl you know I got mad love for ya. But you're the only one I know that liked that game, and I mean you really like it . Ijs I think that's more exclusively Nintendo, than a Nintendo exclusive. Will you be getting a wii u to play it?
Trey.

There is an entire sub fandom dedicated to her wicked weave attacks. You. Just. Don't. Know....

And no I'm waiting for the PC port, someone is going to make it.
Oh yeah? Then tell me why my beloved Bayonetta 2 is a WiiU exclusive title? I like and respect Nintendo for what they do well. I detest them for trying to get in on the adult swim. Originally Posted by Glynette
Because Nintendo is also the ultimate troll. What else can they be after managing to get Sonic games onto their systems after destroying Sega?

Trey.

There is an entire sub fandom dedicated to her wicked weave attacks. You. Just. Don't. Know....

And no I'm waiting for the PC port, someone is going to make it. Originally Posted by Glynette
I swear Bayonetta is Dante for girls!
Bayonetta X Dante 4Evar!

Man, how does she walk in those heels?
Bayonetta does not walk.... she struts....

We had a great time at VGL tonight. It'd been about 5 years since I went last time and very few of the songs were repeats, which was good. Had great seats that really afforded us a full view of everything and even had no one sitting directly next to us on either side. The only negative was that the dude behind us was super fanboy wetting his pants and his screeches were just in that really annoying screaming baby pitch.

Otherwise, it was a lot of fun though.

Here's the songs/games they did:

Castlevania
WoW: Cataclysm
Shadow of the Colossus
A Smash Bros Melee match where the orchestra played the stage music and the players were picked from the audience (no one picked Metaknight, so they obvs weren't that good - the Samus player won and he was pretty decent though)
Journey
Pokemon
Earthworm Jim
Tetris Opera

Intermission

The Legend of Zelda (with "Flute Link" chick playing)
Skyrim
Super Mario Bros
Donkey Kong Country (again with Flute Link girl paying an electronic wind instrument)
The Pretenders by the Foo Fighters with the winner of the Guitar Hero contest playing on stage
Liberi Fatali from FF8 (glad they actually didn't do One-Winged Angel and changed things up)
Street Fighter II

Encore

Chrono Trigger / Chrono Cross
"Still Alive" from Portal

Looking forward to it again next year!
Oh yeah? Then tell me why my beloved Bayonetta 2 is a WiiU exclusive title? I like and respect Nintendo for what they do well. I detest them for trying to get in on the adult swim. Originally Posted by Glynette
Lol... There be well seasoned sharks in these "nerd waters"! Be careful with Glynette!
Aww, c'mon I don't bite....

Ok, I do but I don't draw blood...
Aww, c'mon I don't bite....

Ok, I do but I don't draw blood... Originally Posted by Glynette
Not enough to kill, at least