the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

• DSK
  • 10-01-2015, 01:18 PM
Which previous girls, genius? I'd love to know.

Edit: Now get your ass back to the political forum and go argue with your fellow idiots about politics on a whore board. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I'm sorry, I thought it was obvious I was referring to previous girls you had fucked who would defend you against the accusation of fatness in the belly and smallness in the dick.Sticking to the OP:
Wonder when the Boss figures out how much revenue you get without paying advertising and getting it free on this thread occupying space on his servers? Originally Posted by doug_dfw
The "Boss" actually benefits heavily from Tara. The "space on his servers" is very cheap. The number of views her threads get probably adds to ECCIE's bottom line. See all those advertisements around here? They either pay by click or more likely buy based on the high number of visits the site gets. If you have a web business a high number of clicks is a huge goal for revenue.
Tara always generates clicks. Plus, this banter is entertaining. Where else do you get to see pictures of one dogs nose is another's ass? I have zero personal issue with Tara. Her minions need some new material, but they are weak minded and easy to ignore .
I don't get it, if some people have such an issue with a provider then why troll their post and trash them? Personally, if I have a bad experience I might post a review about it letting others know or I might take it as a lesson learned and move on. Originally Posted by hardthrob
Provider or hobbyist. I have one member on here who mentions me in every other posts he makes on average, although when he does his name calling he does it indirectly to abstain from points, and he hijacks threads doing so.

Keep your chin up, Tara, your haters will not only help make this thread surpass 30K views, but also keep it to the top of this forum.
I don't get it, if some people have such an issue with a provider then why troll their post and trash them? Personally, if I have a bad experience I might post a review about it letting others know or I might take it as a lesson learned and move on. Originally Posted by hardthrob
you know how some girls have daddy issues?
some boys have mommy issues.
blowmypop23
Premium Access

Reviews: 2

lol. 492 posts. 490 about tara? i mean he does have two reviews and those count, yes??
who mad?
blowmypop23
Premium Access

Reviews: 2

lol. 492 posts. 490 about tara? i mean he does have two reviews and those count, yes??
who mad? Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
That is not right, as he has called out one of my cyberstalkers and did a real good job at it with a few posts, so he is a good guy.
Tara always generates clicks. Plus, this banter is entertaining. Where else do you get to see pictures of one dogs nose is another's ass? I have zero personal issue with Tara. Her minions need some new material, but they are weak minded and easy to ignore . Originally Posted by Boltfan
And yet you keep following her and davidfree around !
And yet you keep following her and davidfree around ! Originally Posted by Htking
Htking,

Boltfan is a condescending cyber stalker who has nothing better to do with himself and he calls it fun to be an ass to others. Reacting to his posts is his ultimate goal. He is nothing but a troll who contributes nothing of value to the board. If you ignore him, he still does not go away, so that is really useless. When you see his posts and he hijacks a thread (which happens very frequently), RTM the post and let the mods handle it.
And yet you keep following her and davidfree around ! Originally Posted by Htking
Thanks for making my point. Much appreciated
Htking,

Boltfan is a condescending cyber stalker who has nothing better to do with himself and he calls it fun to be an ass to others. Reacting to his posts is his ultimate goal. He is nothing but a troll who contributes nothing of value to the board. If you ignore him, he still does not go away, so that is really useless. When you see his posts and he hijacks a thread (which happens very frequently), RTM the post and let the mods handle it. Originally Posted by davidfree986

Plus a 1,0000
Htking,

Boltfan is a condescending cyber stalker who has nothing better to do with himself and he calls it fun to be an ass to others. Reacting to his posts is his ultimate goal. He is nothing but a troll who contributes nothing of value to the board. If you ignore him, he still does not go away, so that is really useless. When you see his posts and he hijacks a thread (which happens very frequently), RTM the post and let the mods handle it. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Yuh, kinda sad, I think he just lonely !
Plus a 1,0000 Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Awww Tara, are you taking things personal ? Say it ain't so. We are having fun here, no? Thought we had a common goal here, get your thread views up.
Htking,

To be fair, you brought your own shit to this thread. As mentioned before, in doing this you're making yourself part of the problem.
I Tara. Welcome back. Your looking better than ever. Remember, take no prisoners and kick, Em where it counts.