Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Smh...armature's credibility is not the topic of this thread.

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
And you didn't start this topic objectively; so let's not nitpick when topics can have some small tangential talking points. Even in this case, the spirit of what they're talking about is directly related to the reason in which you started this thread.
Armature, I'm assuming you don't care about your credibility when debating this topic, because I suspect your refusal to answer a straightforward question reduces it to about zero to most folks reading this thread. Originally Posted by TinMan
I said it straight forward what my objective is. I said it several times. Thus my comment, if you can't figure it out...

To wit - but just a few, I don't have all day to explain to you what I've said repeatedly:

It may not be a Great Matter or even a great matter to you. But I'd hazard to guess if, where ever the fuck it is you work, your manager or HR were partial to witch hunts, you'd think it a Great Matter. DM earns her living here. Many other women earn their livings here. Arbitrary, or arbitrary and viscous, management styles from a VOLUNTEER that EARNS NO CASH MONEY for participating can be devastating financially. The motives to serve confound me. The motives to serve and arbitrarily and viciously serve where women and sex are concerned do not confound. Originally Posted by armature
Women that are trying to earn a living here, that's who...

...For some. For some it's more sinister than that. Originally Posted by armature
Well, my unbiased opinion is that Cuban isn't a racial remark. And if DM's the only one that got, then it was bias that gave them. Originally Posted by armature
So what percentage of women should just shut up? The ones wondering about NYr's abuse of power?...

...Oh, when it doesn't affect your bottom line is beating something to death. Questioning the status quo is redundant? I'm sorry; I just don't see it that way. Originally Posted by armature
And on and on.

hahahahah...how can you mistake tin man and a martian lol

The Tin Woodman
Rescued by Dorothy after rusting in the forest, the Tin Woodman desires a heart from the Wizard of Oz. He used to be a real man and was in love with a Munchkin girl, but due to the Wicked Witch of the East's evil machinations he lost his limbs and eventually became a man of tin without a heart. Despite his belief that he lacked emotion, he proves himself a kind and sensitive man. He is given the task of ruling over the Winkies at the end of the novel. Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
I don't mistake them. I meant TheECCIE214. I was on my phone and couldn't look it up easily. His avatar isn't a Martian like I thought. It's somebody in a hoodie that looks like a Martian helmet to me sitting on the toilet.
It may not be a Great Matter or even a great matter to you. But I'd hazard to guess if, where ever the fuck it is you work, your manager or HR were partial to witch hunts, you'd think it a Great Matter. DM earns her living here. Many other women earn their livings here. Arbitrary, or arbitrary and viscous, management styles from a VOLUNTEER that EARNS NO CASH MONEY for participating can be devastating financially. The motives to serve confound me. The motives to serve and arbitrarily and viciously serve where women and sex are concerned do not confound. Originally Posted by armature
So you want to know what NYr's motive is for moderating here? Perhaps you should, I dunno, ASK HIM?

Women that are trying to earn a living here, that's who...

...For some. For some it's more sinister than that. Originally Posted by armature
There is no statement here, and your self quote had no context.

Well, my unbiased opinion is that Cuban isn't a racial remark. And if DM's the only one that got, then it was bias that gave them. Originally Posted by armature
You make an assumption that DM is the only one who got pointed for Cuban references. You don't know that at all. Your opinion on what is offensive/racial doesn't matter here since you are not a moderator.

So what percentage of women should just shut up? The ones wondering about NYr's abuse of power?...

...Oh, when it doesn't affect your bottom line is beating something to death. Questioning the status quo is redundant? I'm sorry; I just don't see it that way. Originally Posted by armature
Still looking for your statement with this one.

Your "dog in the fight" still seems to be eluding us.
I said it straight forward what my objective is. I said it several times. Thus my comment, if you can't figure it out...

To wit - but just a few, I don't have all day to explain to you what I've said repeatedly:

And on and on.

I don't mistake them. I meant TheECCIE214. I was on my phone and couldn't look it up easily. His avatar isn't a Martian like I thought. It's somebody in a hoodie that looks like a Martian helmet to me sitting on the toilet. Originally Posted by armature
First of all, you've never seen South Park?

Dude, you won't answer why you're so into this thread and you're acting like you get a free BJ for every time you quote yourself (or maybe you do). Your posts are boring, it's time to let this thread die.
First of all, you've never seen South Park?

Dude, you won't answer why you're so into this thread and you're acting like you get a free BJ for every time you quote yourself (or maybe you do). Your posts are boring, it's time to let this thread die. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Ahhhhh canadian cartoon South park! Obviously doesnt know Kenny...My favorite!

Originally Posted by armature
Your objective is clear, but none of that explains why you have a personal stake in the outcome, which is what the phrase "I have a dog in this fight" means. Either you've misused the term, or you're trying to divert the conversation away from the question.
Your objective is clear, but none of that explains why you have a personal stake in the outcome, which is what the phrase "I have a dog in this fight" means. Either you've misused the term, or you're trying to divert the conversation away from the question. Originally Posted by TinMan
Voila!
Dorthy sure has a lot of white knights, male and female.

If you really want to help her go give her money or an appointment.
So you want to know what NYr's motive is for moderating here? Perhaps you should, I dunno, ASK HIM? Originally Posted by corona
I/we did when the Great Matter at Hand came up. He said he was stuck in the wilds of the Wild with no power and surrounded by gigantic, ferrous kittens that kept him from getting to the nearest town with power and the internets. Then, when he finally freed himself from the gigantic, ferrous kittens, he typed some lame shit about traveling and then some more lame shit about why he's abusive. You can search the thread to get his response.

There is no statement here, and your self quote had no context. Originally Posted by corona
Yes there is, and click on the arrow to get to the comment for the context.

You make an assumption that DM is the only one who got pointed for Cuban references. You don't know that at all. Originally Posted by corona
It is not an assumption. dh has said DM was the only one pointed.

Your opinion on what is offensive/racial doesn't matter here since you are not a moderator. Originally Posted by corona
Yes, my opinion matters.

Still looking for your statement with this one.

Your "dog in the fight" still seems to be eluding us. Originally Posted by corona
No, you're being obtuse. But it makes me smile so it's all good.

First of all, you've never seen South Park? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I don't watch TV.

Dude, you won't answer why you're so into this thread and you're acting like you get a free BJ for every time you quote yourself (or maybe you do). Your posts are boring, it's time to let this thread die. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
This cracks me up.

Your objective is clear, but none of that explains why you have a personal stake in the outcome, which is what the phrase "I have a dog in this fight" means. Either you've misused the term, or you're trying to divert the conversation away from the question. Originally Posted by TinMan
I always, always, always have a dog in the fight when some dude has the need to go after woman. Always. NYr doesn't like DM. That's why the only person NYr publicly called out in that thread was DM. It's also the reason the only person NYr pointed in that thread, even so others MORE than deserved it, was DM. And just to nail his point home that he doesn't like DM and the mere fact that he doesn't like her is enough to deprive her of her easy access to clients, NYr, against board policy, came out and said it was him. Bragged about it a little bit. And then, after he tried to fuck with her money and people got on his ass for it, he shut his pie hole. It would be pedestrian if he wasn't trying to fuck with women's money.

At the end of the day it's NYr's incompetence that gets me almost as much as a "volunteer" fucking around in women's business. Honestly a dude that had his wherewithal needed only wait until the next time she did something actually point worthy to point her to a ban. Lame. Pedestrian. And a man that abuses his power. Always, always, always question a man that messes around in women's business. You know this.
Cmonnn... everybody knows this the houston mods fault LMAO. They let alot of stuff go on a daily basis. I mean i posted on 1 of my reviews 4 months ago totally expecting points and my comment is still there and zero points..

I think when dorthy decided to share her dorfyness with other forums... she just continued to act like she always did in the H-town forums and didn't really take in account mods in other areas are just different.

That being said i like dorthy... her online persona is pretty hilarious... not something i would do in a work enviromrnt but if it works for her thats awesome. Shes always been super cordial and prompt reguarding references and safety info.
I don't even know why anybody would want to be a mod.. sounds like a pain in the ass n a thankless job to me.
But shes doesnt have a lifetime ban or anything so what's the fuss? Shell be back to her awesome dorfyness before u know it. Lol
I/we did when the Great Matter at Hand came up. He said he was stuck in the wilds of the Wild with no power and surrounded by gigantic, ferrous kittens that kept him from getting to the nearest town with power and the internets. Then, when he finally freed himself from the gigantic, ferrous kittens, he typed some lame shit about traveling and then some more lame shit about why he's abusive. You can search the thread to get his response. Originally Posted by armature
Hmm, let me get it.

a quick couple of answers.

why no posts....I have been on the road for business and busy with work the past two weeks with limited time or ability to be on the board. Also why even respond, it isn't going to change anyone's thoughts/opinions

As for why I do this job, for the benefit of the community. My first mod duties here were a result of being asked by a previous owner of the site. Definitely not free pussy as suggested; no one may believe it...but I have always turned down the offers...knowing there would be strings attached.

As for issuing points on that thread, I have given others direct warnings and they adhered as far as I know...I have been away and have not read that thread either. The trolling by DM was about Kitty stating she was white in her profile.

As for favoritism...none, I have even issued points to folks I consider friends when they did not adhere to a warning... Originally Posted by NYr

Talk about obtuse! Armature you seem to be the one who ignores his answer as to WHY he's a mod. Which you apparently wanted to know. He even states how he's been offered free pussy and turned it as to not have a conflict of interest. He also says since this thread is about him, he won't post further in it. Again, likely due to the conflict of interest.

Yes, my opinion matters. Originally Posted by armature
Only to you.

DMs ban may affect her business (another of your suppositions), but if so that's on her. 1. for not diversifying the tools for her client base and 2. for earning 96% of the required points to a ban in the first place. I really wonder how she will react to you if she comes back and sees this thread.

You want some sort of escalation.
You seem to want NYr's powers stripped.
You act like you're owed an explanation as to the outcome of those two things.

dearhunter AND other mods in this thread have said "mod discussions must remain mod discussions", and also that all the other area mods are "well aware" of this situation.

ECCIE, it's mods and leadership don't owe any of us jack shit. They certainly don't owe us visibility into the inner sanctum of moderator assignment, punishment, or probation.
I always, always, always have a dog in the fight when some dude has the need to go after woman. Always. NYr doesn't like DM. That's why the only person NYr publicly called out in that thread was DM. It's also the reason the only person NYr pointed in that thread, even so others MORE than deserved it, was DM. And just to nail his point home that he doesn't like DM and the mere fact that he doesn't like her is enough to deprive her of her easy access to clients, NYr, against board policy, came out and said it was him. Bragged about it a little bit. And then, after he tried to fuck with her money and people got on his ass for it, he shut his pie hole. It would be pedestrian if he wasn't trying to fuck with women's money.

At the end of the day it's NYr's incompetence that gets me almost as much as a "volunteer" fucking around in women's business. Honestly a dude that had his wherewithal needed only wait until the next time she did something actually point worthy to point her to a ban. Lame. Pedestrian. And a man that abuses his power. Always, always, always question a man that messes around in women's business. You know this. Originally Posted by armature
It's easy to see how an active provider, particularly one who feels she has been victimized by this moderator's perceived abuse of power (as I believe THN stated happened to her) has reason to feel personally invested in this thread. Dearhunter, who performs an oversight function on behalf of the owner, is understandably invested. Perhaps some others as well. None of those I mention approach the vigor you have brought to the subject. Even the OP has been more measured in presenting her argument.

The rest of us just have opinions and varying levels of interest. I don't know that anyone asked you to take on the mantle of Crusader, but if you feel that is your mission in life, have at it. Without a better understanding of who you are and why you have let yourself become so invested in the subject, however, don't be surprised if people eventually start ignoring your call to arms.
...Without a better understanding of who you are and why you have let yourself become so invested in the subject... Originally Posted by TinMan
a retired hooker trying to remain relevant in a scene where she no longer has a vested interest as a seller or buyer
a retired hooker trying to remain relevant in a scene where she no longer has a vested interest as a seller or buyer Originally Posted by corona
I know some folks have been saying that, but has armature confirmed or is this just an assumption?
None of those I mention approach the vigor you have brought to the subject. Even the OP has been more measured in presenting her argument. Originally Posted by TinMan
I loathe men that dabble in women's business.

The rest of us just have opinions and varying levels of interest. I don't know that anyone asked you to take on the mantle of Crusader, Originally Posted by TinMan
What makes you think I haven't been asked to take up the mantle of Crusader. You know nothing Jon Snow.

however, don't be surprised if people eventually start ignoring your call to arms. Originally Posted by TinMan
So far no one has.

Although, I'm thinking I am going to stop responding to Senior Crown. After my workout I may try to slog through his shit. But i'ya'know. Maybe not.