Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

Read this from 15 years ago:

http://www.nrlc.org/archive/news/2000/NRL03/2020.html

20/20's thorough investigation lent further credibility to calls for further investigation of how body parts of aborted infants are obtained from abortion clinics. Questions surround the issues of profit, consent, and the modification of abortion techniques when fetal body parts are sought.
For example, in a hidden-camera interview with Jones, a Missouri pathologist, Jones asserts that his company, Opening Lines, routinely makes large profits. Under relevant federal law, only "reasonable payments" are to be allowed.
That same interview revealed that Jones believes that by using legal "mumbo jumbo" it is easy to get women to "consent" to having their aborted babies used in medical experimentation.
In addition, in a 20/20 interview with James Bardsley of the Maryland-based Anatomic Gift Foundation, there is a strong suggestion that a different abortion technique than usual is used when there is an attempt to harvest tissues and whole organs.
Or, as 20/20 put it on its web site, "[T]here is evidence that companies may be violating the law, by openly trafficking fetal body parts, influencing consent to donate and modifying abortion procedures."
Didn't someone already post that?

We're there charges filed then? Are there charges pending now?

Maybe one of you zealots should take matters into your own hands... Chit, maybe you haven't got the guts to kick their asses with your bare fists!

Un-serious response to serious post. Woomby wanted proof, there it is. And it has gone on for 15+ years uncharged which is disgusting and evil.
Abortion is legal and constitutional, get over it.
  • DSK
  • 08-28-2015, 08:37 AM
Abortion is legal and constitutional, get over it. Originally Posted by southtown4488
We have the right to peacefully attempt to change it, as well as open minds about it.

Making money off abortions is to liberals as making a profit by dumping chemicals in the water, and not paying taxes is to GE.
  • WTF
  • 08-28-2015, 08:52 AM

Making money off abortions is Originally Posted by DSK
No different than making money off War.

what say you mr. free market ?

Well free market except when it comes to giving aid to Isreal!
Pulling live babies out of a womb, killing it, harvesting organs, selling to the highest bidder, re-implanting into rats, growing to full size, re-selling to highest bidder. And the response is abortion is legal.

Why don't you bring your A-1 Sauce and just cook them and eat them.
  • WTF
  • 08-28-2015, 09:33 AM
Pulling live babies out of a womb, killing it, harvesting organs, selling to the highest bidder, re-implanting into rats, growing to full size, re-selling to highest bidder. And the response is abortion is legal.

Why don't you bring your A-1 Sauce and just cook them and eat them. Originally Posted by johnjay

No different than profiting off war jj.

We are a free market based society...less government intrusion is better , right?

Plus you are lying but that is what zealots do. Same with these feminist crying about sex slavery.
I have already posted links to interviews with former PP employees that said plainly that is what they did and PP even provided bonuses for more babies.

Turn your head, place your hands on your ears, but these denials are absurd. They are delivering babies for the specific purpose of killing them. This is murder.
Un-serious response to serious post. Woomby wanted proof, there it is. And it has gone on for 15+ years uncharged which is disgusting and evil. Originally Posted by johnjay
That isn't proof of anything. The fact you think it is is laughable. If the women decides to have an abortion and has consented to allow the fetus to be used for research, doesn't it make sense they would use a different procedure to keep from harming potential tissue that would be used in said research? How does using a different procedure prove anything?
I have already posted links to interviews with former PP employees that said plainly that is what they did and PP even provided bonuses for more babies.

Turn your head, place your hands on your ears, but these denials are absurd. They are delivering babies for the specific purpose of killing them. This is murder. Originally Posted by johnjay
One person's story does not indict an entire operation. Perhaps they're disgruntled. Ever think of that? They are not delivering babies for the express purpose of killing them. That's a serious charge and you've yet to provide ANY proof of that claim.
Woomby - It is now proven. You suffer from the dunning-kruger effect. You think you critically analyze, but if fact do not.

You admit one person, then say I offer no proof. You are political, not logical. You CHOSE to believe in something. You did not analyze to assess truth. Point in fact, the women councils dozens of women realizing the butchery they were socialized into performing who then withdrew from the horrid acts.

http://dailysignal.com/2015/08/10/fo...ation-process/

Hopefully.... someday ......you might find your humanity. Witnessing the birth of my three kids made me look deeper into this issue. (Partial/Late Term Barbary)
We have the right to peacefully attempt to change it, as well as open minds about it.

Making money off abortions is to liberals as making a profit by dumping chemicals in the water, and not paying taxes is to GE. Originally Posted by DSK
you do have that right, glad u used the word "peacefully". what do you think of the murders/shooting of abortion doctors??

dumping chemical in water can poison an entire community, comparing that to the support of a womans right to choose what happens to her own body is misguided.
Woomby - It is now proven. You suffer from the dunning-kruger effect. You think you critically analyze, but if fact do not.

You admit one person, then say I offer no proof. You are political, not logical. You CHOSE to believe in something. You did not analyze to assess truth. Point in fact, the women councils dozens of women realizing the butchery they were socialized into performing who then withdrew from the horrid acts.

Hopefully.... someday ......you might find your humanity. Witnessing the birth of my three kids made me look deeper into this issue. (Partial/Late Term Barbary) Originally Posted by johnjay
+ 1

Hopefully.... someday ......you might find your humanity. Witnessing the birth of my three kids made me look deeper into this issue. (Partial/Late Term Barbary) Originally Posted by johnjay
It might have made you look deeper into the issue, but it didn't stop you from chasing dirty whoooores apparently... you go home and kiss your kids with that mouth? I hope you brush your teeth at least.

Look, you haven't proven shit. I've looked at the videos, I've read the articles. You have a disjointed bunch of bullshit, some edited videos and disgruntled former employees. It's simply not your decision to make. It's a woman's right to choose and it's constitutional.