Random Thoughts

When I was young I could never understand how my dad could nap in a chair, by golly I have it figured out now!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Same! My dad always used to fall asleep in his recliner while watching baseball and I completely get it now.
I think I could go to sleep if I leaned up against a wall long enough at this point.
I used to laugh at my parents who would force themselves to stay awake long enough to watch the 10:00 p.m. news and then fall asleep as soon as it came on. Now I do it. Of course, it's in my recliner.
  • BK
  • 06-29-2017, 09:05 AM
Only in Little Rock! I'm laughing so hard that I can't breathe!

http://katv.com/news/local/woman-bit...-stripper-pole Originally Posted by Vannah
This story just won the redneck news story of the week on 98.7s the Woody Show out of Los Angeles. So she will get a certificate for winning...thank god for iHeartRadio to save me from local radio.
The internet has made me hate ellipses.
The internet has made me hate ellipses. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Me too...
  • MrGiz
  • 06-30-2017, 02:03 AM
I'm pretty fond... of ellipses... 👍
Especially now!! 👌

Me too... Originally Posted by SpankyJ
For the humor-impaired, this is ironic humor - using ellipses at the same time along with a statement appearing to agree about not liking ellipses. I don't actually care about ellipses. Make whole posts out of ellipses for all I care.
  • BK
  • 06-30-2017, 07:44 AM
Superfluous non-essential redundant unneeded excess extra waste ...
... Originally Posted by BK
... indeed.
The smoker you drink the player you get!
I miss hobbying... meeting new lovers as well as rekindling my "old" flings.. i think its time for a tour
I miss hobbying... meeting new lovers as well as rekindling my "old" flings.. i think its time for a tour Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
I know of one visitor you're going to have when I get back to Arkansas!!
Brain: Wake up! It's 5:30 AM!
Me: But I'm on vacation
Brain: lol

Can't shake the habit - especially since I'm on Pacific time and it seems like it's two hours later anyway. Been waking up before 6 every day.