How are we going to pay for all this shit?

• WTF
  • 11-10-2021, 03:51 AM

"Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general."

https://www.britannica.com/science/D...-Kruger-effect Originally Posted by lustylad
That is you to a T.

In fact in the field of economics...there are so many variables that almost all could be charged with this bias from time to time.
  • oeb11
  • 11-10-2021, 03:54 AM
'a' - as usual - you post Trump hate, and whataboutism (RM)

Deflectioin, denial, obstruction, obdurate resistance to reality - (techniques learned fro little monster ?) -

ARE Not a substitute for rational facts, truth adn Reason.

SAD!
Wrong again Lev17. Organic Chemistry is not an entry level course, not at Harvard or at State U. You do not know what you are talking about. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Yes it is. I've taken all the courses you listed except Physics. Plus two in Public Health. My intention was to enter into Veterinarian Medicine. Veterinarian Medicine and Public Health have a close connection. Covid-19 is a Public Health crisis.
Economic collapse ,,pushing the fraud of environmental disasters ,all for globalist international bankers ,agenda 21 ,Iron Mountain report , bank of international settlements .
Illuminati stuff "the end justifies the means " Lie cheat steal, deceive people as to your real goals , give them something else , control fro the top .
Nobody gives a fuck about your respect or attention. Originally Posted by WTF
Except you do.

Why else would you keep trying to insult me when I keep ignoring you?

You poor boy. You really miss high school, dontcha? Back then it was easy to get everyone's attention...

In fact in the field of economics...there are so many variables that almost all could be charged with this bias from time to time. Originally Posted by WTF
???

What exactly are you trying to say, quackboy?

Calling economic variables "biased" is as stupid as saying a bridge or a wall is "racist" or "immoral".

Unless, of course, you're arguing that an economic data-set was not selected and measured randomly and accurately. But that's a different type of "bias" that a non-statistician/non-economist like you has no understanding of.
Except you do.

Why else would you keep trying to insult me when I keep ignoring you? Originally Posted by lustylad
wtf can get fixated

he used to claim he could win any no-blink contest, yeah he could outstare anyone without blinking

that is until one time he had to admit defeat

he didn't realize he was staring into a mirror and went 48 straight hours with it in mortal combat and finally had to admit defeat and give up
  • oeb11
  • 11-10-2021, 09:16 AM
LL - it is known as 'liberal economics " - O/W known as VooDoo economics
Where $3.5 Trillion = 0
that is democraticommuist economics.

Bernie/AOC certified nonsense

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2021, 10:51 AM
Except you do.

Why else would you keep trying to insult me when I keep ignoring you?

You poor boy. You really miss high school, dontcha? Back then it was easy to get everyone's attention...

Originally Posted by lustylad
You're not supposed to post pictures of underage teens.

I've insulted you no more so than you've attempted to me laddy.

If you take exception to my analysis of your economic prowess, I'll offer ug ou an Aron Rodgers apology.
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2021, 10:53 AM
wtf can get fixated

he used to claim he could win any no-blink contest, yeah he could outstare anyone without blinking

that is until one time he had to admit defeat

he didn't realize he was staring into a mirror and went 48 straight hours with it in mortal combat and finally had to admit defeat and give up Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That sounds like a draw to me Einstein.

Why would he admit defeat?
That sounds like a draw to me Einstein.

Why would he admit defeat? Originally Posted by WTF
because you lost to the mirror or thought you did, you had to quit
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2021, 11:00 AM
???

What exactly are you trying to say, quackboy?

Calling economic variables "biased" is as stupid as saying a bridge or a wall is "racist" or "immoral".

Unless, of course, you're arguing that an economic data-set was not selected and measured randomly and accurately. But that's a different type of "bias" that a non-statistician/non-economist like you has no understanding of. Originally Posted by lustylad
Quack boy, you sure are getting brave.

I'm calling the selective use of different variables to fit your narrative, depending on the party in office fits the "Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias...

that you are too dense to grasp your hypocrisy is not suprising.
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2021, 11:03 AM
because you lost to the mirror or thought you did, you had to quit Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Listen Dopey, Snow White wants her mirror back.
you're getting fixated again......

try to snap yourself out of it
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2021, 11:16 AM
you're getting fixated again...... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Both you and lusty addressed me.

You with some silly Snow White dribble and lusty trying to defend his hypocrisy.