Clesed Thread Repository

Good for u major hands. People think this board is NASA or the United nations it's a hooker board so guys can have fun girls can make money and in some strange warped way we can look out for each other's safety, financial well being and level of enjoyment

U have always looked out for the guys u have always looked out for the girls. If an appreciate gent bought u a beer at a party good for u u deserve it if any appreciative girl gave u a free blow job good for u u deserve it

Lately every person on this board that trays to be helpful tries to be kind gets points, banned,wrist slapped. This board is to help people enjoy in a safe manner this perverted hobby and it's become like a nazi nation

As cheap of a bastards as I am I'll throw in 20 for mh next blow job
So, never got the chance to discuss this previously, since along with the warning for
the announcement referenced here, my premium access fell off and I was instantly over quota for PMs and could not engage in dialogue, (not sure if that was a result of the warning, or if it expired - but had not gotten any heads up emails, so I'm thinking it was related, but not sure why the downgrade should accompany the warning) <<<Not related, PA is set by the admins when It is granted, yours just expired -PK >>>Either way, am about to post a couple reviews, so once I have PA again, I can reach out and try to resolve it.

In the meantime, it's spilt milk by now, but while I can understand the interpretation that a party announcement allowed under forum guidelines with the names of attendees is an ad, I don't share that interpretation. <<< Whether you do or don't is irrelevant, the site owner dictates the rules, Mods just enforce them>>> Some of the girls attending those parties are not there to provide, and there is no mention of services or donations. It should also be noted that all the names mentioned already have a context on the forum as either a former verified provider, or someone who has been reviewed or discussed in a way consistent with reviews (which do not currently require VP status), so simply mentioning their name is far lesser exposure than they already have.<<<Being reviewed here does not grant them Verified status...If you advertise a girl here she MUST BE AGE VERIFIED... this is not the same as a review. You are advertising a play for pay party, any girls you mention must be Verified here through the proper procedure. You can discuss whatever you want via PM...it its in the ad, she has to be a verified provider here>>>- PK

While one might assume a girl attending is open to play, it's not a given. I just don't think that rises to the level of an advertisement. <<<Then you don't need to mention her in the Ad.>>The board makes a distinction between an ad and the generally promotional information allowed in an individual signature (not allowing signatures to include services and rates), so I genuinely thought simply mentioning attendees at the event was coloring within Forum Guidelines for the party announcement and even more so for the signature, given the additional latitude afforded there under the Guidelines.<<< The guidelines are clear, if she is in the ad she Needs to be Verified here properly. even in signature line info>>

I fully support the intent to ensure age appropriate presence here, and try to make a point to comply with guidelines (was NOT happy to see the newly revised image guidelines, but will comply). When I posted that announcement, I thought it was compliant with the guidelines as written. It's not the end of the world to not include the names of girls attending and won't in the future, At the same time, I think the Mods should revisit this restriction and reconsider this interpretation. Originally Posted by MajorHands
<<<it is not up to us , if you are unhappy or not satisfied with the protocol here you may PM an admin or the site owners...There is a forum thread here for suggestions etc. it is not up to us. We follow the guidance the site owners tell us.
I'm sorry if it seems a bit draconian, but that's how it has been dictated to us and to the members.
Please feel free to ask more questions and post in the suggestions forum.
Peace
PK
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions.>>>>

https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=79

PK
<<<it is not up to us , if you are unhappy or not satisfied with the protocol here you may PM an admin or the site owners...There is a forum thread here for suggestions etc. it is not up to us. We follow the guidance the site owners tell us.
I'm sorry if it seems a bit draconian, but that's how it has been dictated to us and to the members.
Please feel free to ask more questions and post in the suggestions forum.
Peace
PK
Originally Posted by Loki Pk
If PA about to run out he should have gotten a Email
I'm sorry if it seems a bit draconian, but that's how it has been dictated to us and to the members. Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Where do I sign up for mod school....
I LOVE draconian....
And it looks like the side benefit is you get to hijack threads with impunity....

Back to topic -- Any interest ROCHESTER? CURVY 36DD LILLY!!
Some of the girls attending those parties are not there to provide, and there is no mention of services or donations. It should also be noted that all the names mentioned already have a context on the forum as either a former verified provider, or someone who has been reviewed or discussed in a way consistent with reviews (which do not currently require VP status), so simply mentioning their name is far lesser exposure than they already have. Originally Posted by MajorHands
So they're not whores...but they're all like whores...

That sound like an inspired defense of your argument that they don't need to be verified here for you to advertise them for a party being advertised on a whore board...

Good luck with the Member Suggestion forum...
So, never got the chance to discuss this previously, since along with the warning for
the announcement referenced here, my premium access fell off and I was instantly over quota for PMs and could not engage in dialogue, (not sure if that was a result of the warning, or if it expired - but had not gotten any heads up emails, so I'm thinking it was related, but not sure why the downgrade should accompany the warning) Either way, am about to post a couple reviews, so once I have PA again, I can reach out and try to resolve it.

In the meantime, it's spilt milk by now, but while I can understand the interpretation that a party announcement allowed under forum guidelines with the names of attendees is an ad, I don't share that interpretation. Some of the girls attending those parties are not there to provide, and there is no mention of services or donations. It should also be noted that all the names mentioned already have a context on the forum as either a former verified provider, or someone who has been reviewed or discussed in a way consistent with reviews (which do not currently require VP status), so simply mentioning their name is far lesser exposure than they already have.

While one might assume a girl attending is open to play, it's not a given. I just don't think that rises to the level of an advertisement. The board makes a distinction between an ad and the generally promotional information allowed in an individual signature (not allowing signatures to include services and rates), so I genuinely thought simply mentioning attendees at the event was coloring within Forum Guidelines for the party announcement and even more so for the signature, given the additional latitude afforded there under the Guidelines.

I fully support the intent to ensure age appropriate presence here, and try to make a point to comply with guidelines (was NOT happy to see the newly revised image guidelines, but will comply). When I posted that announcement, I thought it was compliant with the guidelines as written. It's not the end of the world to not include the names of girls attending and won't in the future, At the same time, I think the Mods should revisit this restriction and reconsider this interpretation. Originally Posted by MajorHands
there be a cuck ...site with yer name on ...it so donts lets the door hits ya on the ass on ...the ...way outs
linck?
Heheheheh PM's on a 'roll today!
Some of the girls attending those parties are not there to provide, and there is no mention of services or donations. It should also be noted that all the names mentioned already have a context on the forum as either a former verified provider, or someone who has been reviewed or discussed in a way consistent with reviews (which do not currently require VP status), so simply mentioning their name is far lesser exposure than they already have.
Originally Posted by MajorHands
So they're not whores...but they're all like whores...

That sound like an inspired defense of your argument that they don't need to be verified here for you to advertise them for a party being advertised on a whore board...

Good luck with the Member Suggestion forum... Originally Posted by Wakeup
So... it's okay to review them?.... But NOT "let you know how and where to find them"???

I'm confused....

Is it still okay to review Non verified ladies? If they can't be advertised.... how do they get seen?? and then verified....
Hay -- Nately III -- we might be needing you on this Catch-22....

edit add -- fuckin Nately.
edit add -- fuckin Joe Heller.....
For those of you, other than the poster, who care about the answers to these questions, listen up.

So... it's okay to review them? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Yes.

But NOT "let you know how and where to find them"??? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
It's not okay to say "contact me to get in touch with them", or any variation thereof.

I'm confused.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Noted.

Is it still okay to review Non verified ladies? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Yes.

If they can't be advertised.... how do they get seen?? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
They can advertise themselves, off this site, you can't advertise for them, on this site.
linck? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
just follow ...the semi haulin the barrels a lube

It's not okay to say "contact me to get in touch with them", or any variation thereof. Originally Posted by Wakeup
mmmm opsseey
closed reviews coming up