Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

SL, wipe that smirk off of your avatar and re-post the pics. You know the pic I'm talking about...did you see it? Or, was it removed too early?
Nevermind...I'm done here...looks like you're in a real sarcastic mood this a.m. Must've had some good, good pussy as of late. Your avatar has a really sarcastic look right about now...ask Shayla to re-post the pic!!!

Ask her, was this the pic? (One of her friends?), imagine 'Doubles'!!!

Nevermind...I'm done here...looks like you're in a real sarcastic mood this a.m. Must've had some good, good pussy as of late. Your avatar has a really sarcastic look right about now...ask Shayla to re-post the pic!!!

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Very Nice!
I miss the real Shayla!

whos this?
whos this? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think its Mijo sister?
whos this? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think its Mijo sister? Originally Posted by Still Looking
mija

I miss the real Shayla! Originally Posted by alluringava
Plain or with peanuts.

Holy Guacamole Batman!!!!!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
The look of that top pic Shayla is saying, I'm gonna take Mijos innards
out and stuff SL inside.
The look of that top pic Shayla is saying, I'm gonna take Mijos innards
out and stuff SL inside. Originally Posted by bojulay
Thats what Shayla and I have in common... getting something well rather large in a small place. lol
Thats what Shayla and I have in common... getting something well rather large in a small place. lol Originally Posted by Still Looking

Still that was left so wide open I wanted to reply but since your a bud of mine I will let you slide. lol. That top pic of Shayla gets me hard just looking at it. I do love that fuck me right or I'll beat the shit out of you look.
Still that was left so wide open I wanted to reply but since your a bud of mine I will let you slide. lol. That top pic of Shayla gets me hard just looking at it. I do love that fuck me right or I'll beat the shit out of you look. Originally Posted by burkalini
Oh my... I'm going to return the favor Burk. LOL

The top picture.... I call it "I just went through that and all I get is a damn T-Shirt look!

Holy Guacamole Batman!!!!! Originally Posted by bojulay
same here. exactly what eye was thinking.

mijo, what do eye do to scare up a date with her?