The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

I wouldn't even call Dolphins over KC an upset. I would guess most people are picking Miami
In any case, I can't imagine who is beating Baltimore this year unless Lamar Jackson gets injured. And even then I think they would make it a contest against anyone.

49ers Ravens super bowl just feels inevitable unless the football gods intervene
I’d prefer it be the Cowboys, but a 49ers/Ravens matchup will be fun to watch if that is indeed how it plays out.
I think they are the best two teams. I guess my only hesitation is that I have already seen this game and it wasn't close. But maybe a neutral location would make a difference.
While I agree, thats possibly the match up we get this year, just never know what team will surprise you. If Divisional or Championship matchups are between divisional rivals (so say 49ers vs Rams or Ravens vs Browns or Steelers), you just never know how those games will go. If you have watched football long enough, you know all normal expectations go out the window. Divisional rivals always play harder against each other.. and add playoffs into the mix... those should be great games if they happen.
I only say KC is on upset alert due to seeding. Im pretty sure everyone expects Miami to win that game... but if old Mahomes and Kelce decide to join us this year (unlikely, but Mahomes is sort of becoming that next Brady.. where you dont bet against him), they could make it a game.
Dolphins gonna lose: cold weather and their defense is down 6 starting players due to injuries.
Not technically pro football (yet it really is nowadays), but I just saw that Saban is retiring. I really had a gut feeling by the end of this past season that he was going to hang it up. He just seemed to not have the same swagger as he used to.
The end of an era.

I don't envy whoever replaces him. Those are some awfully big shoes to fill.
Pete Carroll out as Seattle Seahawks head coach after 14+ years

https://sports.yahoo.com/pete-carrol...191925082.html
That's weird. I thought the Seahawks did alright with what they had this year.
Bill Belichick done as the Patriots coach after 24 years. Two of the longest coaching tenures done this offseason. That leaves Tomlin and I think Harbaugh as the longest remaining now (10+).. Andy Reid might be 3rd now?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ns-sources-say
God Damn! Bill Belichick? He has been there 24 years!
While I agree, thats possibly the match up we get this year, just never know what team will surprise you. If Divisional or Championship matchups are between divisional rivals (so say 49ers vs Rams or Ravens vs Browns or Steelers), you just never know how those games will go. If you have watched football long enough, you know all normal expectations go out the window. Divisional rivals always play harder against each other.. and add playoffs into the mix... those should be great games if they happen.
I only say KC is on upset alert due to seeding. Im pretty sure everyone expects Miami to win that game... but if old Mahomes and Kelce decide to join us this year (unlikely, but Mahomes is sort of becoming that next Brady.. where you dont bet against him), they could make it a game. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Agree with this
Weather at game time in KC will be 0 F (remember: 32 F is the temperature to turn water into ice) with light winds making the wind chill factor temperature of -15 F.

That is dangerous temperature. Prolonged exposure to it (30 minutes or longer) especially uncovered parts of the skin (face, hands) and body (head) can lead to hyperthermia and shock.
I see Pitt/Buffalo is moved to Monday.

I think the Texans win today, and Green Bay makes it close tomorrow.

Cowboys 31
Packs 27