Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

Or maybe if you could read you'd understand that it could have been what i posted above. You are not very good at this little game my friend.

Which do you think is worse StinkyFingers. ..Natalia blasting a poster information that he had given her in confidence all over the internet ....for basically deciding not to see her. Or someone warning others wtf she is doing? If she did that in infoshare. .. like she did on other sites....why the fuck are infoshare Mods not spending time on that? Originally Posted by WTF
You answered your own question .... Maybe the Infoshare Mods are not spending time on "that" because there is nothing to spend time on ... No evidence, No penalty.

If there are posts, as you claim, on other sites all over the Interwebs on other websites, post one here. That's not a rule violation.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2015, 08:56 AM
and unfortunately for you, WTF will always get the last word whether he is right or wrong. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Remind me to buy you a beer Lucas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
and unfortunately for you, WTF will always get the last word whether he is right or wrong.

Remind me to buy you a beer Lucas. Originally Posted by WTF
ROFLMAO! Like I give a fuck about petty shit like who gets the last word.

So, what happened Lucas ... You couldn't pass NM's screening and threw a hissy fit ... TFF! Enjoy that beer, DudeBro!
I keep checking this thread to see whether Natalia The Great has another arrogant and delusional response about how wonderful she is.

I'm just going to give her some much needed advice:

1) If you say you're great as much as you say you are, take some self esteem classes because people who are actually great, don't say it....Well, at least Steph Curry doesn't say it. I can't really think of anyone else who is great right now.

2) If you talk about how much money you make, that may be a lot of money to you but probably nothing to many of us who make a nice living, so you sound silly when you mention it all of the time.

3) If you are really trying to out people, stop being a stupid fuck and cut it out.

4) Lastly, if you really have a stank pussy, spend more time washing it instead of trying to collect info on dudes to fuck with them and get even because you feel slighted in some retarded way.

Okay, I'm done...Now, WTF, Stinky Fingers and Hard whatever can get back to talking to each other for the next few pages. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Nice job outing yourself, Lucas! You and Quickdraw McGraw (he's in and out in only 30 minutes) make one hell of a DudeBro team!
Nice job outing yourself, Lucas! You and Quickdraw McGraw (he's in and out in only 30 minutes) make one hell of a DudeBro team! Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
You're trying way too hard...
And yet you contribute to the post count... Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah!! I know... Just draws you in like a moth to a flame!! Damn!!

I contributed another one. You got me, WTF!
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2015, 03:19 PM
Yeah!! I know... Just draws you in like a moth to a flame!! Damn!!

I contributed another one. You got me, WTF! Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Now I'm not privy to infoshare but if Natalia is blasting posters private information for no good reason like she is on other sites then that would be a thread that needs your presence.

Question: Were you pushing to ban me?

• WTF
  • 12-07-2015, 03:25 PM

Which do you think is worse StinkyFingers. ..Natalia blasting a poster information that he had given her in confidence all over the internet ....for basically deciding not to see her? Or someone warning others wtf she is doing? If she did that in infoshare. .. like she did on other sites....why the fuck are infoshare Mods not spending time on that? They very well may be. I should not be speculating on such thin skinned Mods. Originally Posted by WTF
I do not recall your answer to this Stinky.

Forget it is Natalia...should any female be putting private info on blast just because a poster changed his mind about seeing her?
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2015, 03:37 PM

So, what happened Lucas ... You couldn't pass NM's screening and threw a hissy fit ... TFF! Enjoy that beer, DudeBro! Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
So this is your go to Stinky...myself and Lucas could not pass Natalia's screening process? I do not know Lucas so i can not speak for him but i can bet all the money you have saved up in your piggy bank that I've never contacted that lil Drama Queen!
Good. Then why don't you tell everyone how Infoshare can be breached, besides Citizen44's admission, and confirm NM's alert to the ladies about posting in Infoshare ... That their are either leakers, shandles or some other means of breaching the Curtain. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
You've missed the point, again. Go back, reread your post, slowly, and see if you can find out why it is incorrect. Here, I'll help, and repost it again.

You should have no idea about anything that gets posted in Infoshare by any Provider about anything or anyone ... Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
I imagine it will be mediocre at best. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Someone gets it. Guideline explanations are rarely awesome, they're pretty bland. That should be the case most of the time.
Now I'm not privy to infoshare but if Natalia is blasting posters private information for no good reason like she is on other sites then that would be a thread that needs your presence.

Question: Were you pushing to ban me? Originally Posted by WTF
NOW ... you are not privy to Infoshare. Interesting choice of words.

Why would anyone be pushing to ban you?

You have you chance to prove that NM is posting what you say on other sites ... I don't see any links.
Damn StinkyF, you are still on a roll I see. Lol
I do not recall your answer to this Stinky.

Forget it is Natalia...should any female be putting private info on blast just because a poster changed his mind about seeing her? Originally Posted by WTF
I can only speculate that the Infoshare Mods aren't doing anything because there is nothing for them to do ... No violation, No penalty. The fact that you keep asking why the Infoshare Mods haven't done anything indicates that NM did not do anything that they need to address.

No, let's not forget about NM. You made an allegation specifically against NM.

I still don't see any links from any other websites proving what you claim and you have had ample opportunity to post proof.
So this is your go to Stinky...myself and Lucas could not pass Natalia's screening process? I do not know Lucas so i can not speak for him but i can bet all the money you have saved up in your piggy bank that I've never contacted that lil Drama Queen! Originally Posted by WTF
Yet, you post about her all the time ... obsess much?
You've missed the point, again. Go back, reread your post, slowly, and see if you can find out why it is incorrect. Here, I'll help, and repost it again.

Someone gets it. Guideline explanations are rarely awesome, they're pretty bland. That should be the case most of the time. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Honestly, not worth my time. I'm not the one interested in peeking behind The Curtain.