Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

I could go ghetto and say, that of course you suck winky better than me, I don't have to work for it, I just lay back(or bend over) and get my pussy licked.
instead, I will AGAIN tell you I am not going to go back and forth with you stating and re-stating the same thing over and over again in hopes that you will finally comprehend.
Honestly you are exhausting. Hard to believe you are so oblivious to the obvious.
I always thought your doltish banter was all advertising, until you got all tattle tell on me.
Even if I could provide the links without repercussion I wouldn't . AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT, Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I tattled on you about what ? Come on say it stop going around the corn field.. You wouldn't provide links because you have no balls who's the badass now not you..

Well Guess what I don't have to bend over because my mouth is famous and if you knew how to suck dick correct it wouldn't be work..

But I bet you got time to eat smh
I'm guessing it's the recently banned Lexieinhouston. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I guess you learn something new every day, didn't know she was banned. Not going to ask why don't care...

To Mr.Freak,H.

Thank you for your inquiry about the status of Ms. Dulce's blow jobs. We are happy to inform you that yes, Ms. Dulce is willing and able to perform both covered and uncovered blow jobs to all those donating jackets to our Annual Charity clothing drive 'Winter with the Wenches, give a jacket, get jacked off'.
If interested in donating though out the year, we also sponsor other various events, such as: 'donate a can a green beans, and she'll lick ur ass clean', 'Hoes in a rut, donate a truck and get fucked.' , 'Summer pool safety month, teach a hoe to swim and sh'll give u a good rim.' and for Thanksgiving' Give a box of canned goods, then can her box of goods.' Please refer to Ms. Dulce's showcase for Donation drop off locations and times.

Thank you for interest in our growing organization,
Help- a- Hoe Foundation
(all profit goes to local hoes in need) Originally Posted by SweetDulce

I luv this post lol..
Is SweetDulce discussing content from a private area of the board? Originally Posted by dearhunter
wrong thread, that SFQ is in the sandbox my pink panthered dear.
Stop crying that people are hating on you when you have been such a witch to so many Providers ON THE OPEN BOARD.

Obviously you cant. . Don't act like a badass if you are not. Simple.

Oh because your plan back fired so now you just play the victim. . Originally Posted by SweetDulce

The hating subject has come out of DM mouth many, many times and that was a description she created.
You write it, you own it,,,, Where would she get the impression that people hate on her? Her convicted belief is that she gives great blow jobs and that is all that matters. I can't find one link that says we hate DM,,,
Waiting,,,
I tattled on you about what ? Come on say it stop going around the corn field.. You wouldn't provide links because you have no balls who's the badass now not you..

Well Guess what I don't have to bend over because my mouth is famous and if you knew how to suck dick correct it wouldn't be work..

But I bet you got time to eat smh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Hmm.. ur good enough to suck , but not to fuck.....
How about this, a truce, and to show my solidarity to you my sister slut, I insist you join the Help-a Hoe Foundation!
I can be ur sponsor!!
First we will start by posting REAL pics, and get you enrolled in College for Cunts classes!!( uhm, have u passed Hooker High yet?)
Once you are done with ur basics, you can be a sponsor to others in need!!
I heard a renowned Chef that got badly burned, will need a helping hand!
that can be you Dorthy!!! and if you are as good with ur mouth as u say, well give her that too!! Yum, like fine cheese aged to perfection.

How about it? whatcha say sista?
Is SweetDulce discussing content from a private area of the board? Originally Posted by dearhunter
hard to say......so many areas people can hide.

everything should be public on this site.

Edit: public to all members
  • cr76
  • 11-15-2015, 04:12 PM
College for Cunts sounds like an Adult movie
Yes she is
Still waiting on the links your suppose to post
Nothing is private on here.....come on peoples.
wrong thread, that SFQ is in the sandbox my pink panthered dear. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Yes she is Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
This is beginning to get interesting.
  • cr76
  • 11-15-2015, 05:03 PM
make sure to record all this for historical purposes
are you recording?
Audio or visual?