nothing reply anything you want

• MC
  • 10-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Did you sneak a pic of Nita in her nurse uniform? Originally Posted by Tiger
I wish. Guess I can dare to dream.
Just Horsin' Around

• Tiger
  • 10-16-2011, 05:29 PM
The lovers passionately embraced while lying on her bed. Their bodies fused together as they gyrated and panted.
Then, suddenly the woman cocked her ear. "Quick, my husband is coming through the front door. Hide in the bathroom!" she cried.
The lover ran into the bathroom as she hid his clothes under the bed. Just as she turned back, her husband came through the bedroom door.
"What are you doing lying naked on the bed?" he asked.
"Darling, I heard you coming up the drive way and got ready to receive you." she replied with a wink and a smile.
"Great," he said, "I'll just run into the bathroom and I'll be with you in two shakes."
She panicked. Before she could stop him, he was in the bathroom. He found a man clapping his hands together in mid air.
Dumfounded, he asked, "Who the devil are you?"
"I'm from the exterminator company. Your wife called me in to get rid of these pesky moths," the lover replied.
The husband yelled, "But you've got no clothes on!"
The lover looked down at his body, jumped backwards in surprise and said, "The little bastards!"
yummy..ill take 8 dozen of them..i love bacon!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg baconroses.jpg (19.1 KB, 240 views)
I want his bacon!!!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg jpeg bacon.jpg (41.2 KB, 106 views)
  • MC
  • 10-20-2011, 07:50 PM
Never come between a man and his bacon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTTARq6V48M
  • cnym
  • 10-21-2011, 02:20 PM
Johnny was talking to his travel agent.
Johnny tells the agent, "I am ready for a vacation.
Only this year, I'm going to do it a little differently.
The last few years, I have been taking your advice on where to go.
Three years ago you said go to Hawaii . I went to Hawaii and my wife Victoria got pregnant.
Then two years ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas and Victoria got pregnant again.
Last year you suggested Tahiti and Victoria once again got pregnant."

The travel agent asks Johnny "So, what are you going to do this year that is different?"

Johnny smiles and says, "This year I'm taking Victoria with me!"
welcome back cnym. you where missed
  • GP
  • 10-21-2011, 04:23 PM
Sure was. Did you get your premium access credit extended for the length of time you were banned? Only seems fair, but I am going to guess that you probably didn't.
  • GP
  • 10-21-2011, 04:47 PM
OSD, this is what all the ladies are wearing now.
Attached Images File Type: jpg osdmod.jpg (130.2 KB, 76 views)
Sure was. Did you get your premium access credit extended for the length of time you were banned? Only seems fair, but I am going to guess that you probably didn't. Originally Posted by GP
When your suspended from a job, do you get back pay for the time your off?
  • GP
  • 10-21-2011, 05:14 PM
depends on the job. While someone is banned, do you take down their reviews so no one can use them while the person is banned? seems only fair
now GP don't piss off the one good mod

And that shirt needs to be burned, I'm a smoker do you need a match! LOL

If I did become a mod My first ban would be OSD for being a unregistered helper. Then the 2nd would be OSD for mmmmm never mind. They why tell what they missed
  • GP
  • 10-21-2011, 05:37 PM
LOL, have I ever worried about who I piss off?
na all is cool.

Other than that OSD for mod T-shirt. I heard that ass hat once took free sex from a provider for changing her flat tire on Lake ave. And drove her to a call before he went home to plug the leak in the tire. can't have any of that free sex shit on a sex board

And he is wacko