Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

To clarify for those who refuse to see the obvious:
I'm sure there's some policy about listing why members were banned in open forum. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
There is no such policy. There is a staff policy that we do not discuss any disciplinary actions taken against members. Thats always been the case.
And I'm sure there's some policy about listing banned members in open forum. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
There's not. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Correct, there's not one of those either. Staff won't do it however.
Thanks for the input there C.C., like I said, as outsiders we can only speculate as to what goes on there in Modville. But given the trending patterns we kinda get a general idea. Although it is nice to get some clarification occasionally.
Name of original banned member or the second handle? Originally Posted by Pistolero
Correct, there's not one of those either. Staff won't do it however. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
but, but.......thought he was actually gonna throw the list a bone....

........and, and....it was just a dweeb account that wasn't even the first two he made....
but, but.......

........and, and....it was just a dweeb account that wasn't even the first two he made.... Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Chincho was some kind of major TROLL, not surprised he keeps coming back under different accounts. And I don't expect this is the last that we'll be seeing of him. Whether it be policy or not, I wouldn't expect the mods to start naming names, it just sets a bad precedence.
dang that Punk Pistol! not coming through for the list!

eh, just as much blame for myself......oh and GS! oh well, the girls come first. moving on. toying with making the new additions bold since the list is getting up there. next update of course remove the bold for the previous additions. thoughts?

please chime in any missed members or add them

note: 3 additions

the banished of 2015
(recording started - 04/12/15)

(1) Sonya
(1) freakilicious
(1) Alyssa XOXO
(2) Anna Star
(1) Dorthy_Monroe
(1) LuckOfTheOrient
(1) tayresse04
(1) The Player
(2) wreckshop
(1) WTF
(2) Bombay
(1) KaitlynDior
(1) Dynomite Joe
(1) LatinaMoxie *
(1) Tony Gambino
(1) Champagne Brown
(1) citizen44
(1) SweetDulce
(1) RebeccaHillcroft
(1) hou_tx_mm
(1) mikeinaction
(1) FrenchToast
(1) rockerrick
(1) ilikefun
(1) Jericho99

* numbers indicate number of times banned. total members = 25 (providers = 9)

Local Short Timers OR non-TX Honorary Additions by special requests
(no other statistics maintained)

Doove (NY)
Cami Cox
haleysnow
letsplai
Txtallstr8
Roxane
siberia (LA)
brainreset
Street Fire
nat
lovingintx
MonicaLaLaday
mikeA77
bigdickforwhitey
ecc2015
***perma-ban pimp (TX?)***
steven_1987

feel free to copy, update, correct, and keep the list running. be interesting to see the total. (updated: 06/02/15)

(--end list!--)
Cheezus fucking Crust.. the handle was "hoodlum lover" since it's such a travesty to the hobby world and stephen 1987 was not a short time member here, that asshole has been a member here longer than you.
yes, fucking crust - get yourself some. seems like someone hasn't gotten her daily boning? or some kicked her off the wrong side of the bed.

was it really that upsetting? I mean really? it's called sarcasm. guess it does have to be spelled out everytime for some. just don't read the list if it amps your blood pressure that much. forgive us lesser newb posters for offending your sensibilities and having some fun.

thanks for the answer.

as for steven, I don't care or know his other handles.

steven_1987
Total Posts

JustMeCLTXGG

didn't know November came before April either. strictly going by the banned account. not a year old and less than 100 posts.
yes, fucking crust - get yourself some. seems like someone hasn't gotten her daily boning? Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
As I said, he was a recycled fucktard the ladies are probably quite familiar with. Annnnd at the time I wrote that no I hadn't gotten my daily boning but I got it now... thank you. Carry on.
was it really that upsetting? I mean really?

as for steven, I don't care or know his other handles.

steven_1987
Total Posts
95 Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Isn't that the dumbass fucktard
28yr old IPS delivery driver?
But heh, he has bigger issues than that.
Who cares?
Just another asshole that has multiple handles on here.
He'll be back with another before too long. And when that one gets BANNED, no one will care then either.
Exactly.
I think we all can remember where we were when bigdickforwhitey got banned.
yes that fucktard finally got the boot BYE BYE JERICHO99 & I can't wait till Gina Is On This List..
yes that fucktard finally got the boot BYE BYE JERICHO99 & I can't wait till Gina Is On This List.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
sorry to break the news. looks like his was a really short bācā. from the looks of what it seemed to be for you'd think it would have been longer cool off period.