Who do you miss?

Darling nikki nicole.
Anyone remember Mallory, she was a hot latina milf that would drive into Houston from Rosenberg or Richmond with no problem just to hu.
Dylan of Houston
Ariel of Houston
Erotic Heidi from Eros
Dylan of Houston
Ariel of Houston
Erotic Heidi from Eros Originally Posted by tristan
O yeah Ariel. I took her in a business trip to London for like a week. She loved it and fucked my brains up. Miss her greatly
Monica Fox and Hannah of Houston, plus all the Escape and Wildflower girls. Those were the days!
I couldn’t help but think of Monica Fox during the Amber Heard taking a dump on the bed part of Johnny Depp Trial.
O yeah Ariel. I took her in a business trip to London for like a week. She loved it and fucked my brains up. Miss her greatly Originally Posted by ThoreXile
I took her to New York for a long weekend. Didn't get much sleep. Swear I had to ice my dick for a week when I got back. She was so tight!
COFFEE!
AKA Coffeeandcream.

Also Salma who used to come up from the RGV. Freaking beautiful woman.
COFFEE!
AKA Coffeeandcream.

Also Salma who used to come up from the RGV. Freaking beautiful woman. Originally Posted by 65wolf

Oh yeah, Coffee! She was bad ass...
Sweetdulce for me and Michelle Sandra bell. Doubles with her and hannah heart were awesome.
summer blondie
kaitlyn dior
  • bbkid
  • 06-26-2022, 08:00 AM
summer blondie
kaitlyn dior Originally Posted by Shameless420
Kaitlyn is still around, sir.
^^^^
Indeed she is still around.

I miss a lot of great ladies whom I had the pleasure of meeting.
Now a days hobby is not the same as it used to be. That's why I stick to the reputable ladies.

I miss fluffy bunny a lot she was one of the best ladies in houston. She just disappeared last year.

I also miss the great throat puncher Dorthy monroe. She just vanished from the scene. She was my go to lady since the first lock down. I liked her and it was very convenient for me. She is been gone since March and I don't know if she is coming back or not.
... I also miss the great throat puncher Dorthy monroe ... Originally Posted by Bigmack
Miss her:
Excellent sarcastic wit?
The BCD?
Or, the throat punch?
^^^^^
LoL
Pretty much all of it.

Most importantly
BCD and the throat punches during bcd LOL.