NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

LOL, I guess I'd be down with the erectile dysfunction son, Fuck it. You're right Lmao!

Nice Rookie year for Clowney! At least the rest of our rookies are tearing it up out there. Alfred Blue.....Alfred Blue BBY, that's all we need!
Limp arm or limp dick Manning, as long as it says Manning on the jersey I would be ok with it!!!

Bigtex would volunteer to be the Manning fluffer!!!
LOL, I guess I'd be down with the erectile dysfunction son, Fuck it. You're right Lmao!

Nice Rookie year for Clowney! At least the rest of our rookies are tearing it up out there. Alfred Blue.....Alfred Blue BBY, that's all we need! Originally Posted by TheDon
I just want to say I was against taking Noplayeon Clownface on the account that his college coach couldn't say a fucking good word about him.

But having said that, isn't this the fourth or fifth player we get who is already hurt? What does the medical crew who checks this shit have to do to get fired ?
limp dick Manning Originally Posted by Daddio
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
Faggy Dude Daddio would volunteer to measure "Limp Dick" Manning's cock!

He can't wait to compare the measurements with JFF's cock.
BT, Fluffer, Rainmain, ButtPlug, whatever you want to be called, I keep looking for your recent reviews but you don't have any on this board. All of your reviews must be on "eccie for gay boys"!!!

Clowney has been a tremendous bust!!! Another reason to fire Rick Smith. I think he will be a career bust now as well. His biggest asset was speed, now that will be reduced with a bad wheel. He didn't appear strong enough to bull rush and didn't show any other pass rush moves that were pro worthy. Sad.
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
For the hundredth time Faggy Dude Daddio, the answer is still NO!

I don't care how many times you drop to your knees and beg, I am NOT going to let you measure my cock.
The Texans are positioned to (start) taking care of business and getting into the race.....do what needs to be done today and get out of Jack-town with a W.

That said:

Keep an eye on that Miami - Balt game today in particular. If the Fish can control the clock, run the ball, keep Forsett on the sidelines, etc, etc that may very well be the blueprint for the Texans on Dec 21.

Yeah, we don't want to be caught looking too far in advance (afterall, that game in Indy looms) but the home game vs the Ravens is a reality. Currently, they are 3-3 on the road this season and a loss in Miami is not a far fetched notion. Keep in mind they begin the rest of the (regular) season without Gnata. And his absence is going to be a huge plus for Houston's success in another 2 weeks.

Lot of good things can happen today: Buffalo can lose at Denver.....Pittsburgh can lose in Cincy (in fact the Steelers see the Bengals again on the 28th).....KC can lose at Arizona.....Cleveland can lose at home today to Indy. Anyway, you get the point.....many of the teams Houston needs to (eventually) leap over can fall back today while the Texans gain an all important game.

Stay tuned.
It will be just our luck that the Brown beat the Colts and Texans lose to the Jags
Really....

That hit on Andre Johnson was a personal foul????

What was Telvin Smith supposed to do, pull Andre's flag
Well the Texans took care of business today. Foster racks up 128 yards and has went over the 1000yd mark.

Was hoping the Browns beat the Colts but damn. They led the whole game up into 44 seconds. 25-24 Colts win.

Might as well give the Colts the division win now. The Texans will not win out and will more than likely miss the playoffs.
The Browns should have won that game. Hoyer was terrible. The only reason they were in it was because of the points the defense scored.
Really....

That hit on Andre Johnson was a personal foul????

What was Telvin Smith supposed to do, pull Andre's flag Originally Posted by DickEmDown
AJ was as responsible for that hit as Smith was.

There was one called on the Texans that was just as questionable. I think it was the Roughing the Passer call on Reed.

I was expecting a flag when KJ took that guy down by the leg.

News flash to the NFL, Football is a contact sport.
I thought Fitz went back to holding the ball too long. Maybe a little better command of the offense but he's still looking confused to me. Dude cannot throw a deep ball to save his life.
O-line protected Fitz better than he deserved and they had flashes at times in the running game but Foster ran better than they blocked for him. If they keep improving they may be a strength next year. They've got a ways to go though.
The secondary gives up too many big plays. Swearinger likes to hit but lacks discipline. The aggressiveness is nice but you've got to have solid corner play to get away with that. There just seems to be a disconnect in the secondary despite some pretty decent athletes.

Luck is susceptible to pressure. If Cleveland had any offense at all they could have beaten the Colts. The Texans need to find a way to shut down Hilton if they are gonna have a chance of winning next week.
They just need to lose so we can stop all this "in the hunt" shit I keep seeing on the TV...
Fuck that, losing out now does nothing in terms of getting a high pick, pretty much locked into 8 wins at worst, we need to send a goon to go for Luck's knees to start out the game next week, put him on IR and lets go from there.