NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Hopefully Watt can flatten Luck and put him out for the rest of the year. After this game, as there are so many teams in front of the Texans in the playoff hunt they should just start Tom Savage the last two games to see what he can do so the team has a better idea of their QB situation for next year. It would be one thing if the Texans were one game back of one team for the last spot, it's another if they are behind 6-7 other teams.
If the Texans were in the NFC South, we'd have the division title locked up by now.
Browns have finally decided to play Manziel when they realized that JJ Watt had scored more touchdowns the last month than Hoyer
If my 11 year old's city-league flag football team were in that division, they'd have clinched prior to Halloween.....

If the Texans were in the NFC South, we'd have the division title locked up by now. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Did you guys hear Marvin Lewis called Johnny Football a midget???

I guess BT and Marvin both got out the measuring stick for JFF!!!! Or BT just measures the circumference with his O face. "OOOOOOOOOOO, gulp", Says BT!!!
Browns have finally decided to play Manziel when they realized that JJ Watt had scored more touchdowns the last month than Hoyer Originally Posted by BigLouie
What'd I tell ya?
I can already see Hoyer in a Texans uniform next year.

Can't you just hear the talk radio reasoning?
He was Brady's backup. He just wasn't in the right system with the Browns.
Clowney just had micro fracture surgery. He will be out 9 months from today. Good bye most of next year too
Damn shame
Clowney just had micro fracture surgery. He will be out 9 months from today. Good bye most of next year too Originally Posted by BigLouie
"Good bye most of next year?"

According to my calculations, "9 months from today" would be September 7, which would be the first or second week of the 2015 season.
Damn shame Originally Posted by jstone420
Um...why?
"Good bye most of next year?"

According to my calculations, "9 months from today" would be September 7, which would be the first or second week of the 2015 season. Originally Posted by bigtex
No pre-season, no training camp, not going to be in football shape, I see weeks to get back into playing condition. So in a 12 month year, by the time the 10th month rolls around most of the year is gone.
by the time the 10th month rolls around most of the year is gone. Originally Posted by BigLouie
It appears that ol' Doc Louie has now changed Clowney's recovery time from 9 to "10" months.

He will be out 9 months from today. Originally Posted by BigLouie
While on the subject of ol' Doc Louie's expert (Clowney) medical prognosis, how do you know that his return date will be "9 months from (yes)today?" And not 9 months from (day before) yesterday? Or 9 months from tomorrow? Or 9 months from last week? Or 9 months from next week?

And so on and so forth!

Are there any other changes to Clowney's medical condition that you would like to share with us at this time?

Or, would our resident Monday Morning Doctor prefer to wait until January 2016 to share the rest of his expert medical report with us?
After 9 months he is not going to be in the same shape if he had been ready to go at the start of organized activities. I feel it is going to take him a number of weeks to get back into playing condition.
After 9 months he is not going to be in the same shape if he had been ready to go at the start of organized activities. I feel it is going to take him a number of weeks to get back into playing condition. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Thanks Doc Louie, I anxiously await your final Monday morning, diagnosis/prognosis report which Is scheduled for delivery the first Monday of January, 2016.

Don't ya just love Monday mornings?
Pussy boy Clowney probably won't be back in 9 months. His lazy ass won't do the rehab and won't be ready. Why should he, he can sit on the bench, smile, laugh and text ho's and still make his bank at the Kirby country club. He will have a hangnail or something else after the 9 month rehab for another setback. Another wasted pick by you know who!!! And more idiotic posts by BT the Monday morning Buttplug.